Just thought you guys might want to see this

maxdogk911

NES Member
I built this a few years back and just got around to coating it all in Cerakote. Thought you guys might want to take a look at it. Its nothing special, but in all the crappy times going on, its nice to see a final edition of something nice in Mass. I even Cerakoted the Adams Arms gas system completely. Its a 10.5 SS Match grade barrel, new style YHM smooth rail for the Adams Arms gas system, magpul furniture, few other odds and ends. Real nice shooter with 3 1/2 lb trigger. The upper, lower, barrel are a custom mix with the new burnt bronze they have as are the YHM, QDS flip up sights. The forearm, buffer tube and FH/suppressor mount are the new Tarjec green. All H-Series baked on Cerakote. Came out pretty good and I really liked the colors together with the FDE furniture. The inside of the upper and lower, BCG, bolt and charging handle are also coated. Makes for a very nice, slick and corrosion resistant finish. Whatcha think?

DSC02294.jpg DSC02295.jpg DSC02296.jpg DSC02297.jpg DSC02298.jpg DSC02299.jpg

Pretty sweet.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back
Top Bottom