Just ordered a McMillan Stock

I went to the Shot Show and was able to handle a few of the various stock manufactures and looked long and hard and it was between McMillan and Manners.

Decided on a McMillan A3.5
Stock McMillan 3.5 Adj
Sniper Fill
Cheek Rest Integral
Butt Pad Pachmayr Presentation
Studs and Cups 1 Bi-Pod Stud, 2 Cups Bottom and 2 Cups on the opposite side of the Bolt
Color GAP 3-COLOR CAMO Desert Sand - OD - Coyote Tan

Got it from www.TacticalCity.com

Joe could not have been more helpful he is very patient and was able to help me on my order

Photo of basic stock

a3-5.jpg

nice,

if found them a little steep for my taste, but they look great. i've even seen them go for more on a few places online.

I really liked the feel of it, I was very happy they were at Shot so I could actually hold and try them out.

I got it at the above online vendor and he was kind enough to give me last years price as I was working out the details with him at the same time McMillan raised their prices. My savings was around 150.00!

I WILL buy from him again. With that savings I will probably put it towards a set of Badger Rings to go on my 20MOA Badger Base.

I had Stateline install my Vais Comp for this, about 2 weeks ago and also had them do up a thread protector as well.

No comes saving up for the Scope !!!!!! I am looking pretty hard at a Nightforce in 3.5-15x56 or 3.5-15x50

Back
Top Bottom