• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

JUST-IN: Phoenix City Council Votes Unanimously to Donate Hundreds of Firearms Valued at Roughly $200,000 to Ukraine

When I was outprocessing the Army, they screwed up my paperwork - big surprise. They listed me as having qual'd on a .45 cal, when I actually qualified on a 9mm, so I asked them to correct it. They changed it to .9 cal. I pointed out the error again. My DD214 came back the third time to me with 45mm, and I said "Looks good to me".

It's the last item in block 18. Sometimes I make up a BS story about it, usually involving Space Shuttle Door Gunner (this was before Space Force, so all branches were eligible) but you guys know me too well.

"Expert Badge - Hand Grenade"

I would assume this is a pass/fail thing. Or, can you like, get a C- score and still go into battle?

Its not the most outlandish thing ive ever seen local governance do. They were probably thinking of ways to dispose of them and not spend any money in the process.

Back
Top Bottom