• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just Bought This Glock 34

Just bought on gunbroker!! $630. NIB.

I can't tell you how excited I am about this! I've been looking for a new OD Green G34 for awhile, no one has them!

Here's one of the GB pix-

pix78797437.jpg

If you hunted one down that thing would be probably cost 1K here[crying] [crying] Unless you are one of the chosen few with a friend that is a cop or has an FFL [crying] [crying]

I've passed over at least two and neither one of them was anywhere near $1000. None with an OD frame yet, though.

-Mike

If you hunted one down that thing would be probably cost 1K here[crying] [crying] Unless you are one of the chosen few with a friend that is a cop or has an FFL [crying] [crying]

I am somewhat ignorant of Mass gun laws, RI has their own bizarre world of laws, but why is this hard to get in Mass, as opposed to just hard to get in general?

I am somewhat ignorant of Mass gun laws, RI has their own bizarre world of laws, but why is this hard to get in Mass, as opposed to just hard to get in general?

In Mass, dealers can't sell new glocks, so the price of old/"pre-ban" glocks is pretty high, and, the price of gen 3 glocks that can, for the most part, only be sold FTF is really high (for example most G36s run close to $800 in the NES classifieds).

drgrant, you are always posting about the great deals you get on Glocks, which makes me jealous, but I think the deals you find have more to do with who you are (for example being a moderator on a HUGE NE gun board), than a general reflection of the market.

At the very least, I think we can agree that dealer prices for Glocks in MA are very high. Carl, for example, almost always prices his G3s0 (non gen 3) at $700 and that's usually for a pistol for no night sites. And, I think his prices are middle of the road or even low compared to other dealers.

I've never seen a G34 on NES for less than $800.

Back
Top Bottom