Look at this abomination

Look at this abomination that I just got. I bought it because it was cheap, is different and looks like it would be a fun range toy. Someone cut the barrel down to 12.5 in. and put on the muzzle brake. The fireballs should be good. They said in there add that it was done when these guns where cheap and it was a favorite gun to shoot at the range. We will see when I go to the range at some point.

I send John Paul a link to this thread. He'll probably lose his cookies when he sees where one of his muzzle brakes ended up.

I don’t get it.
On Zuckerbook today, in the group Curios & Relics Central, someone posted a pic of his full length M91/30 fitted into a bullpup stock.

Think about where that puts the bolt: yep, you have to completely unshoulder the rifle to work the bolt, which then extends through the buttplate.

On Zuckerbook today, in the group Curios & Relics Central, someone posted a pic of his full length M91/30 fitted into a bullpup stock.

Think about where that puts the bolt: yep, you have to completely unshoulder the rifle to work the bolt, which then extends through the buttplate.

As I understand this was a common practice years ago. What I don’t get is why you’d pay the $200!

Back
Top Bottom