Jericho VT?

I've been thinking about this every day for the past few weeks.
Does anyone know when this is happening?

Probably one of the best Appleseed venues in New England. Full distance capable out to 600 meters. I'm dieing to shoot out to those distances.

they do biathalon (sp) stuff there, Mountain Warfare School and other High-Speed Low-Drag training there too. -just going there makes you hardcore!!! [laugh]

Ah. two full days of Appleseed with the sweet sound of our boys praticinig full auto assaults in the background, listening to the coyotes sing to me as I fall asleep in my tent and watching the morning mist rise while having breakfast just past the 600 yard firing line.

*sighs deeply*

I asked about it at the instructor boot camp up in NY this past weekend, and the answer I got was it is usually a short notice type of thing.

I would pretty much drop everything to go to one of those, I have an M14 and a CMP AR15 in the building process I would love to give a work out.

pics from last year
This is the campsite which apparently is 600 yards. i thought it was 1k
2qw08ya.jpg

This is probably 300 yards
m93ztv.jpg

It is 600 yards, and it WILL be announced here.

We shoot to at least 400, and squeeze a 600 yard volley in as we can, to finish the weekend off.

I'm the guy that set this up every time. I actually drill at that facility now, until our local Brigade returns.

If we can get back in this year (the rules about use changed), we will be joined by the Commander of the Army Mountain Warfare School, a friend of mine, and fellow VT Army Guardsman.

Hey Nickle... any updates on this? (Are the July and Sept dates any "firmer"?) [grin]

Back
Top Bottom