1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Jericho 941/CZ 75 magazines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Radtekk, Oct 12, 2019 at 7:12 PM.

1. Radtekk

Radtekk NES Member

Bought the Jericho through AIM Surplus. Got it earlier this week, put 100 rounds downrange. Nice gun. Need mags. Rumor has it (confirmed, sort of, by trial fit at Bud's) that CZ75 magazines fit. Factory CZ mags run in the $35-40 range. I like 5-6 minimum per gun, that's a large chunk of change. MecGar and ProMag are cheaper. Last time I got ProMags for something (can't remember what) the y sucked so bad I karma'd them, wouldn't sell 'em. Was that bad luck, or do ProMags actually suck?

So, what mags to buy? I'd prefer factory but willing to go aftermarket of they're good. And if anybody HAS any factory CZ mags they want to sell, let me know:)

2. Bullets n BBQ

Bullets n BBQ

Mecgar is the OEM for CZ's factory mags. I have several Mecgars for my CZ's and I trust them just as much as the 'factory' mags that came with the guns. Also, if you're looking for high quality high capacity magazines, B&T's USW magazines are compatible with the CZ75... So they might work in your Jericho too.

3. LuvDog

LuvDog NES Member

Go MecGar... great mags never a problem. I’ve had zero problem with any of mine and I have dozens of them