• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

JD Vance Confronts Gigi Sohn Over 'Weird Racialization' In Her Tweets

Radicalized Leftist Lesbiens, one of the greatest threats to this Country and the Constitution. Their politics go well beyond gay issues but veer into pure hatred for anyone who refuses to bend to them. The hatred that leaves their mouths is somehow tolerated and or ignored and anyone who points it out will be promptly demonized.

Radicalized Leftist Lesbiens, one of the greatest threats to this Country and the Constitution. Their politics go well beyond gay issues but veer into pure hatred for anyone who refuses to bend to them. The hatred that leaves their mouths is somehow tolerated and or ignored and anyone who points it out will be promptly demonized.
She one ugly MF’er. But they have a very intense attention to their causes, unlike most conservatives.😯😯

She one ugly MF’er. But they have a very intense attention to their causes, unlike most conservatives.😯😯
I don't really care what she looks like, her politics are evil, her hate is real. Indeed, the radical left is laser focused on destroying the right and they will not be deterred. Will the right wake up and realize it's "kill or be killed" political situation.....we'll see I suppose but right now the most important thing to them is that Trump is a mean tweeter.

Why weren't these freaks disappeared years ago? This once great nation is weeping as Lady Liberty slashes her copper wrist while injecting opioids and boosters.

I don't really care what she looks like, her politics are evil, her hate is real. Indeed, the radical left is laser focused on destroying the right and they will not be deterred. Will the right wake up and realize it's "kill or be killed" political situation.....we'll see I suppose but right now the most important thing to them is that Trump is a mean tweeter.
It is rapidly morphing into something other than merely a "political situation" too.

Back
Top Bottom