• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

January 2013 Manchester, NH Gunshow Thread

I'm passing on this show...going to be chaos,and there isn't anything I need worth fighting the crowds.

I'm gonna hit up a few shops instead.

This is exactly how I feel and what I will be doing. I do need some more boolits, primers, and powder. Anyone know of any local places that have them? Preferably in NH, no sales tax.

This is exactly how I feel and what I will be doing. I do need some more boolits, primers, and powder. Anyone know of any local places that have them? Preferably in NH, no sales tax.

Riley's in Hooksett is just a short jaunt away. I'm still going; it will be a retard fest to say the least.

Last edited:
I've been to this show in the past and never found much that was a bargain. If I'm in the area I might stop in and check out the panic buying.

Also heads up on protesters,many of you might not have been to a show that as had them.Manchester show a had the most over the years THEY want you to engage,go through the parking garage and avoid the front IF there is any.

After the Columbine shooting they trucked in a bus load ....literally ...for the winter Manchester show,my friends thought it would be funny to toss snowballs into the crowd with the cops there then having to roam the bars till they left because my wife's blazer was parked within view of the crowd.

Got here a few minutes after you at about 0750.. I'm back around the corner from the front wall. Probably what, 100 ppl in front of me. You're probably not far away in line.

By now the line is wrapped around and out in to the lobby

Last edited:
Yea. It's full on nutty. I just took a video full on from back of line to front, and it took me an easy 5 min just to walk it.

Edit: aka why I am back in the parking garage, and am going home. It was only 15 minutes anyway.

Prices on ammo are insane, ARs from 1100 to 2k. Case of 9mm $400. One guy up front did have gold medal match 308 for a buck a round which is surprisingly good considering the price of everything else.

If you are looking for 545 ammo, you are in luck. Commercial wolf for $400 for 750 rounds.....

Guessing that most of the "reasonable" priced stuff will be gone by noon. NH is seeing what MA residents have had for years in regards to metal AR mags.. $25 and up for new.

Interested in buying an SKS. Any nice ones floating around?

Shooter's Outpost in Hooksett unearthed a bunch of Norinco "26" arsenal SKS' still covered in cosmoline a few weeks ago....the stocks were rough, bluing was worn but I had my pick of the litter so I bought one, about maybe a dozen or so all together.....I was there yesterday and saw one remaining. It's probably still there but I have no idea what condition it's in...

He was asking $239 OTD....maybe worth a call.

He also had about 8 or so 10/63 WASR's in stock for around $700-$800 if my memory serves me correctly.

Back
Top Bottom