• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

January 2013 Manchester, NH Gunshow Thread

Blackmore

NES Member
I'm starting this so people can talk about the CURRENT 2013 show rather than wade through 6 pages of the zombie thread someone resurrected about the 2009 show. [smile]

there's nothing I need bad enough to stand in line for 2,3, or 4 hours...eff that.

there's nothing I need bad enough to stand in line for 2,3, or 4 hours...eff that.

I got inside info that there is going to be mil surplus 223 for $1 a round. Got to find that line and start selling from the back!

Dave

It's not hording, It's proper inventory manangment.

Where is it in Manchester?

At the center of NH, AKA radisson hotel. There is an attached parking garage.

I need an M1 carbine sling + oiler and I need the sling swivel since the universal I got was missing the swivel. I'm also gonna grab what M1 mags I can if the prices are reasonable. I got 3 30 rounders and 7 15's but you can never have too many mags...

I am guessing you would have to be there at about 1am like waiting for the new iPhone to get in line at this gun show.

Everything else has gone FR, I expect nothing less at a gun show.

I'm passing on this show...going to be chaos,and there isn't anything I need worth fighting the crowds.

I'm gonna hit up a few shops instead.

I'm wondering if there is anything left over for vendors to sell? I'm sure as hell not going to pay $15 for 20rds of 223 ball, if there is even any left. Might pick up some AR parts, if tiny things like sight posts and firing pics etc are still left and not inflated (might have to come up with a researched price list beforehand so I don't get ripped off).

Assuming I don't care about ammo, what time do you think I should try and go?

The crowd is probably going to be full retard, so it won't really matter when, if you want to get in line before it curls into the parking garage show up at least an hour before the doors open.

If you're going to go at all my advice is to go in fast, early, and get the **** out. It is probably going to be full "roasted armpit stench" mode by 11 am or so. [laugh]

-Mike

Last edited:
The crowd is probably going to be full retard, so it won't really matter when, if you want to get in line before it curls into the parking garage show up at least an hour before the doors open.

If you're going to go at all my advice is to go in fast, early, and get the **** out. It is probably going to be full "roasted armpit stench" mode by 11 am or so. [laugh]

-Mike

YOu paint a nice picture. blaaah. OK I'll try and go early and get out of there. I really don't need anything. Just want to see if there are any C&R specimens I like and maybe get a tactical light or two. Plus I need some scope rings for an AR.

I'll be there with a couple of tables. Pop me an email or txt me if you want a sitrep AND want to report here on the line/hassles/overcharging douchenuggets.

Andy

I am going only because I have to work at the show. I know I am going to feel ill when I see the prices of EVERYTHING and the lack of inventory.

Wont be going after all. Have the flu and I am sick enough already without seeing the prices.

Last edited:
You may want to get there 2hrs before doors open,I was there 1.5hrs early in the fall and I was 50th in line lol....maybe even 3hrs early.

My brother told me to get a room at the Rad and be first in line.

I want to see the spectacle and the price gouging, but really don't want to deal with the crowd.

Too bad they don't like photographs at gunshows.

I worked for the Navy in California for 10 years prior to moving to NH. I was gun show deprived. I'm like a ZZ Top roadie that just got back out of prison. I've hit every one of these shows in Manchester and Concord since I got here.

I'll be there. I'll make sure not to bathe for two days prior.

Last edited:
Yea I'm gonna get there two hours early. I'm gonna grab any M1 mags I can find if they are not charging outrageous prices. Same for AR-15 mags for my local friends who missed out and didn't prepare like I did, assuming they are not at FR prices.

I have already heard from some of the dealers who will be there. Hope your sitting down, expect AK pre ban mags to be $50 a pop and AR mags the same.[shocked]

Back
Top Bottom