Jackass of the week

"Why not prevent someone without a criminal record -- or morals -- from buying unlimited weapons in order to sell them to criminals?"

I guess Mr. Fine believes that criminals no longer want to go through the hassle of stealing firearms. Why would a criminal possibly want to SAVE money by stealing them?

It pains me to see people with this kind of stupidity holding these kinds of jobs. I'm all for free speech, but I draw the line at just plain stupidity.

"Why not prevent someone WITHOUT A CRIMINAL RECORD-- or morals"

Because most that don't have a criminal record actually have morals.

"Why not prevent someone WITHOUT A CRIMINAL RECORD-- or morals"

Because most that don't have a criminal record actually have morals.

I think his implication is that they just don't have a criminal record yet... So you can see how he feels about gun owners.

Wow, what an ignoramus.

Here was how people died in MA in 2006, and what Hee Haaws quote would be for each one:

2006 stats - 2910 deaths

Poisonings 34% 989.4
Motor Vehicles 16% 465.6
Falls 15% 436.5
Hanging, Suffocation, Strangulation 10% 291
Other 18% 523.8
Firearms 7% 203.7

Why has it taken two years for Massachusetts legislators to consider Gov. Deval Patrick’s proposal limiting the sale of firearms to just one per person, per month? Seems like a no-brainer.

Why has it taken two years for Massachusetts legislators to consider Gov. Deval Patrick’s proposal limiting the sale of Weed Killer to just one per person, per month? Seems like a no-brainer.

Why has it taken two years for Massachusetts legislators to consider Gov. Deval Patrick’s proposal limiting the sale of Motor Vehicles to just one per person, per month? Seems like a no-brainer.

Why has it taken two years for Massachusetts legislators to consider Gov. Deval Patrick’s proposal limiting the sale of Stepstools to just one per person, per month? Seems like a no-brainer.

Why has it taken two years for Massachusetts legislators to consider Gov. Deval Patrick’s proposal limiting the sale of Rope and Twine to just one per person, per month? Seems like a no-brainer.

Why has it taken two years for Massachusetts legislators to consider Gov. Deval Patrick’s proposal limiting the sale of Other Stoff to just one per person, per month? Seems like a no-brainer.

Bill Fine, seems like a no-brainer.

emailed him. it will probably get deleted before he reads it, but oh well. it made me feel better. what a tool.

i mean how can you think that making MORE LAWS will stop someone who doesnt abide by laws in the first place?????[shocked][shocked][shocked]

I say INCREASE the punishment for people caught carrying guns with no license. dont punish the people who carry legally

Back
Top Bottom