It's HOME!

White dice you say...just happen to have a pair......sorry though not for sale......

0AvXLfR.jpg

I some vintage MA plates some as a set of 2.
Is there a outlet for these locally might make a little money to put towards the garands.
If not I will dump them on eBay.

Thanks; last resort. Shipping will make it 4x more expensive than in-store somewhere.

t

If you want, I can just add it to one of my orders (shipping is free above $25). I can ship partial orders to multiple addresses. Send PM or email if you are interested. Also, check out party supply stores at a strip mall near you....

I some vintage MA plates some as a set of 2.
Is there a outlet for these locally might make a little money to put towards the garands.
If not I will dump them on eBay.

Or you can consign to an antique store. I got my matched pair of '55s on eBay for $20.

We were in NH this weekend for our 14th anniversary and looking for a place to retire to, as we've decided on NH. We've settled on the 93 corridor between Concord and Laconia. This will happen in between 1-3 years.

In an antique store in Laconia, we found this matched pair of NOS '67 plates ($20) for her Mustang. A matched pair of '55s will be a little harder. All that are on ebay right now are singles.

t

Attachments

• IMG_3390.jpg
    IMG_3390.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Wonderful- hope you and Mrs. Majspud had a great time.

Reminds me that Ty Rods in Lancaster is Sept 10th.

Bring it to

LaSalette Shrine
947 Park St Attleboro, MA
August 27th
9a-3p
22nd Annual Lions Club Car Show

Recent years have drawn in excess of 400 cars.
Peer Judged show on the expansive shrine grounds
Vendors, plenty of food, great prizes including cash

Or you can consign to an antique store. I got my matched pair of '55s on eBay for $20.

We were in NH this weekend for our 14th anniversary and looking for a place to retire to, as we've decided on NH. We've settled on the 93 corridor between Concord and Laconia. This will happen in between 1-3 years.

In an antique store in Laconia, we found this matched pair of NOS '67 plates ($20) for her Mustang. A matched pair of '55s will be a little harder. All that are on ebay right now are singles.

t

If I can get between $10-$20 for my plates that's fine that's a good start and covers the cost of some parts needed.

Thanks; not much competition (3).

This is the Lion's Club 22nd annual show in Attleboro.

Attachments

• IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3459.jpg
    IMG_3459.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom