iTarget - Home Target Practice for All Gun Owners

Just unclear on how this works with 1 laser bullet.

Cartridge doesn't get ejected when you rack slide, there's no rim for ejector to catch onto.
When you're done you use a pencil or similar to remove it.
Striker guns needs to be racked after each shot, DA guns don't.

I think if you have a laser bullet already and download the itarget app, you can probably use it setting up your own. Watch the videos of it.

I think if you have a laser bullet already and download the itarget app, you can probably use it setting up your own. Watch the videos of it.
I tried going this route but after failing to find a good laser bullet I caved in and bought the iTarget set. Honestly, the laser bullet is pretty high quality. Just make sure to protect the rubber primer.

As for the iTarget set itself, I alternative between using the target/app and using the laser with dry fire cards. The only thing missing is the pew pew, but skills-wise, it's money.

Mantis has a new product that is similar to Itarget, and in some ways different. Their app and targets are more robust than many of the other apps out. Check it out.

Mantis has a new product that is similar to Itarget, and in some ways different. Their app and targets are more robust than many of the other apps out. Check it out.

Necro first post. Nice!

Just like the itarget thing, all that's really needed is a laser bore round with the momentary button. The itarget app itself is free and you can use anything for a target.

Holy forum necrophilia, Batman!

But since we're grave-robbing, I'll say that the Mantis X is definitely worth the high price. The quality of feedback it provides is unmatched, and it works even better for live fire.

Back
Top Bottom