It doesn't matter but CNN has another gun control poll

because the gun control laws in america really stop people in other countries...

or people who don't abide by the laws in the first place...

excellent play on their part.... f***in a**h***s.

using those kids and unfortunate situation to spread their one-sided agenda.

I voted yes too.

People should control their guns at all times. Sheesh. Have you forgotten the NRA gun safety rules already! Time for a refresher...

The poll doesn't surprise me. ultra PC libs get all of there news from CNN. People who think the government does not control the media are fools. Those people think there getting the truth from CNN are fools among fools. Just the reason why the FCC should be abolished.

Last edited:
You would think from listening to that f***ing boob that they have no crime in England. They don't have a gun culture and criminals don't have guns! What a lying ass f***ing crock!

The conspiracy-theorist inside me is yelling "false flag operation".

It's like our very own Reichstag fire!

'Fraid not. Unfortunatly it's our own crazies doing it. Doesn't matter that it's a minisculely small percentage of gun owners AND that they're certifiably whacko AND that you' more likely to fall in the shower then get involved in something like this - TV brings it into the living room in living color with suitable somber voice over telling us how were supposed to react and think. Everytime a nut bag does something with a gun we all take it on the chin.

gun control

British people are subservant to the government as are the Australians.when the gov says give up your guns they do.not so here.there is increasiing crime in England with the influx of muslim and africans.we to have the same problem.whether it is a race or culture problem it ends as the same.
to bad Mass has turned on its head.schools used to have rifle clubs,even church groups sponsered clubs.I am trieing to get the NRA to republish some of the events in past as a history.Milford had a church sponsered gun club.
and I know Malden and Melrose had rifle clubs in high school.rifles supplied to schools by the DMC.

member Hopedale P&R club
endowment NRA
life GOAL
Grassroots SC

Back
Top Bottom