Is it time to "beg" the NRA to open an office in Mass?

I know this sounds crazy, so please don't laugh me off the forum, but do feel free to educate me, but why aren't we appealing to the White House? It has been a long time since we have had as strong a Pro 2A voice in office, and it seems that he revels in calling out moonbat corruption. Even if he just threw out a couple of tweets to bring national attention to how states in the Northeast trample constitutional rights.
I bet he would do it just to try and make Warren have a career ending stroke or melt down and you just know he would love to drag Herr Healey over the coals for everything from Exxon, to gun bans, to immigration bs.

I know this sounds crazy, so please don't laugh me off the forum, but do feel free to educate me, but why aren't we appealing to the White House? It has been a long time since we have had as strong a Pro 2A voice in office, and it seems that he revels in calling out moonbat corruption. Even if he just threw out a couple of tweets to bring national attention to how states in the Northeast trample constitutional rights.
I bet he would do it just to try and make Warren have a career ending stroke or melt down and you just know he would love to drag Herr Healey over the coals for everything from Exxon, to gun bans, to immigration bs.

Baker Cancels National Guard Deployment To Border, Citing 'Inhumane' Treatment Of Children And Families

I think we just lost that opportunity...

I think there'd be an optics problem too, in a state where Trump is widely unpopular, anything he does tends to send people into a frothing at the mouth frenzy

I like your idea

Yeah. Let's not rally folks here. Let's blame the national organization for spending all their $ on. . . . . . . national issues.

I'm curious to the pissed off here: How much did you contribute to GOAL last year? How about the NRA? Ever contribute to a political campaign? National or local???? Ever canvas or make calls????

The NRA PVF is a NATIONAL organization. IIRC, it sends SOME of it's $ to GOAL, but it's a national organization working on national goals. Maybe some day the USSC will just shut down any sort of further gun laws. Then it can focus on state rights. For now, it's about federal issues.

EDIT

Someone said it 2 weeks ago. I agree with him more and more: We need a charismatic leader in the state. We won't succeed otherwise.

Why??

Because despite our beliefs to the contrary, we are all pretty self-serving.

Those that are here wonder why others aren't doing more to help.

Others just leave the state. And then wonder why it's going to hell. They COULD leave AND send $ to MA, but . . . . that's another couple of boxes of ammo a year. Why bother?

Without a rally point, we will circle the drain. Dammitall! We need Colin Noir to move to MA or something.

"Without a rally point, we will circle the drain. Dammitall! We need Colin Noir to move to MA or something."
This State is to far gone, nothing will change it. In the mid 90's when GOAL had the rally on the Common with about 4000(I was there) in attendance nothing changed and the State was far less radical than it is now. Bush 43 started the radical hatred of the left towards us and then Obama galvanized these moonbats into a cult. With Trumps election it sent them into a murderous rage because they were convinced they finally were on the verge of total victory and we would be vanquished to the dustbins of history. They believe we(Russia) somehow STOLE THEIR election and ultimate victory and they are justified in using whatever means necessary to take down the President and his deplorable voters. It's all out war now and when the blue wave doesn't materialize in November be prepared for open conflict. Watch the grilling yesterday of Horowitz and Wray, every Dem kept harping on Comey and the Russians tipping the election towards Trump. They will NEVER believe they lost the election fair and square because their candidate was weak and evil. WE are the enemy and they will NEVER forget it.

Back
Top Bottom