Is it just me, or do you also hate wading through all of the dealer ads, to get to the private seller guns for sale too.

I don't mind buying from dealers. Been buying from them for decades. When I look through the dealer section, I don't want to wade through private sellers either. Don't want to see primers for sale in the handgun section either.

Fair, very fair.

Cause I don’t wanna pay a 50-100% mark up on some items

I've run two shops in MA. Can you help me open one with a 50-100% margin on any item stocked? Lucky to see those numbers on lots/estates. Even soft goods have a lower margin.

I see $3000 pre-healy ARs from individuals in the classifieds, and $2500 pre-94s from dealers.

Obviously dealers prices can be a little higher at times as they have overhead.

Last edited:
What if?
Ok what if you send 100 PMs to a dealer just simply asking them to stop using the private section?
Now what if 5 people do the same so that the dealer now gets 500 pleasant requests to kindly stop using the private section? Now what if 10 people with 2 different screen names all do the same.
Then they tell 2 friends then they tell 2 friends and so on and so on and so on.
Hypothetical of course but the people do have the power if they want it.

P.S.
I fricken love .40 and I want the world to know it.
I want to write it in the sky
Bake it in a cake
And scream it in everyone's face up and down the dirty boulevard
I just love that .40 of mine
Tee hee hee 😜

Phew ......that took alot but man I feel so free now.

Why don't dealers keep their ads in the dealer section, where they belong.
Same problem with car ads on Craigslist. I always search for private sellers, and these spammers invade the section because they get more views. That is always my first question if they are a dealer and they get real tricky with their answers. You will pay more if you buy from these hags.

Dealers pay higher membership fees and some even participate in the monthly gun giveaways. They all support the site so I'm willing to look through their posts every so often even if it feels spammy.

If you're so inclined, ignoring the dealer will hide all of their posts including their ads.
Feed the trolls, obviously you have little knowledge how forums make money...they sell your data, your likes, your words...data is new the new black oil...

P.S.
I fricken love .40 and I want the world to know it.
I want to write it in the sky
Bake it in a cake
And scream it in everyone's face up and down the dirty boulevard
I just love that .40 of mine
Tee hee hee 😜

Phew ......that took alot but man I feel so free now.
Meds. Where are your meds? Get the meds.

I've avoided starting this thread for a long time, but when the first 9 ads in the private section are dealers, it becomes a pain in the ass to wade through them.
I block the people I don’t want to see stuff from. I bet I have 40 or 50 people blocked. Dealers, people who come here to just sell stuff, anyone with less than 200 posts that ask stupid questions. Let’s face it, there are stupid questions. If you’re to lazy to either use the search button or google, I don’t want to deal with you. Or people that ask legal advice.

Last edited:
This thread has Syphilis and needs to die off.

"If you're a dealer, you must sign up for a Dealer account. In addition to being able to post in the regular classifieds, with a dealer account you'll also get your own place in the "Dealer Forum" located HERE."

This thread has Syphilis and needs to die off.

"If you're a dealer, you must sign up for a Dealer account. In addition to being able to post in the regular classifieds, with a dealer account you'll also get your own place in the "Dealer Forum" located HERE."

New, or relatively new rule? I don't recall seeing that in the past.

And a treatment so the thread can live on:

Blackbeard's Booty: Pirate Ship Yields Medical Supplies

Back
Top Bottom