Is anyone here familiar with Angus Arms

I am considering having a custom 1911 built and have seen some of his work. I have not shot any of the guns but they seem to be tight and well done. The few that I have seen were very plain Jane in appearance but, that is what these guys wanted. They raved about his work. I want something a little fancier, either a stainless or two tone commander sized gun. His website was helpful and, if his claims are true, his accuracy standards are plenty good enough for my needs. So, if you have used him let me know. It would also be helpful if you told me what he did for you. an If he built a gun for you what were the base parts as I am trying to figure all this stuff out right now. You can PM me if you like if you want to go into great detail. Thanks in advance, Chris Z.

Thanks for the link

I am in Maine and this guy is is in Wiscasset, about 45 minutes away, depending on traffic. The best thing my parents ever did for me was move out Mass when I was 14.[wink] Those who know me might say that it wasn't a bad deal for Mass either.[smile]

I know Gus. He does excellent 1911 work. I'm not a pistol guy, but I have a friend who is and has some stuff done by Gus. He is very happy.

Gus also is an excellent M1/M14 mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom