• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Iowa school shooting….

Say goodbye to your shotguns and small caliber handguns, people: "The gunman, who died of a self-inflicted wound, was armed with a pump-action shotgun and a small caliber handgun...":

"One student killed, several wounded at Perry High School in Iowa, officials say"​

Frank

No, because that's not a word.
"I dunno man, any person looking to exercise their 2A right is finding themselves more and more under judgement these days."
It's just better than doing him/herself each and every time.
To me that sounds so weird. I’ve been trying to say her or she instead of they because they is plural and sounds stupid to me when talking about a single person. I guess I haven’t thought of themselves or themself

"Perry is a very diverse, working class suburb of Des Moines."

wut?

Evidently the shooter was "known" to the police and he was a member of the "protected class" so this will disappear pretty quickly.

View: https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1742973407648498022

He should go back to the country he's from!

Dylan-Butler-Parents.png

The focus by the MSM is on the stats not any of the particular attributes of the shooting. Anything that happens at or around a school is a school shooting that will be used to further gun control initiatives. Doesn't matter what firearm was used, whether standard or low cap mags, etc. Obviously the story will stick around longer if it's a maga dude but otherwise it's just about piling up the stats while ignoring the root cause of the problem (i.e., mental health, parenting, etc.).

Last edited:

How long must teachers be human shields? I’m guessing more Iowa parents start talking about armed SROs while the rest blather on about “new gun legislation” to prevent school shootings.

”Perry High School Principal Dan Marburger tried to save students by talking to and distracting the shooter during the deadly attack, his daughter Claire Marburger posted on social media. The principal was wounded in the shooting and underwent surgery.”

I grew up in Iowa, on the “nose” - actually, on the booger just below Davenport 😉

IMG_2668.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, well, well.
"Sandy Hook Promise, a national nonprofit organization started by family members of the victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that saw 26 people die, released a statement about Thursday's shooting, calling it a "stark reminder of the epidemic of gun violence that continues to plague our country."

Why don’t we have a trans shooter, mega thread yet? I can’t be the only one to suggest this. It’s common enough now.

It’s a tragedy no matter who the shooter is but to encourage mental illness. Sure isn’t helping.

Back
Top Bottom