Investigation into Revere shooting is necessary.

You need to read more carefully, tool.

I read the thread. You most certainly did receive an answer, you just didn't like it.

....The answer did not identify any language I used that ran afoul of of the thread, so it was not a valid answer. The answer basically was "this is my way or the highway."

OK. I hadn't seen an intro in the new folks thread.
And the purpose of this whole paragraph and picture relative to the topic of discussion was what? A letter with a bunch of holes in it really says a lot.

......You took one thing out of context. Someone asked why I joined this board and I mention that I am a shooter.

Somel claim, with considerable merit I believe, that it is the 2nd that guarantees all the others are more than just words on an old piece of paper. Not the other way around.

......You have to use the First Amendment of speech and right to petition the government before you can get to the 2nd Amendment, duh.

So what?

Sorry Mr. King, I read as much of your 40 page lawsuit as I could stand (~13 pages): I even watched your 511 video. What a waste of my time.

.....You are entitled to your opinion. It's like a butthole, everyone has one.

I saw no facts presented in either document that in any way substantiated any of your allegations regarding the Franconia affair. In fact there were very few understandable facts of any sort, merely insinuations, allegations and ramblings.

.....You saw what you wanted to see. The fact of the matter is that NH AG Kelly Ayotte lied when she told Attorney X that everyone was in agreement as to Gregory W. Floyds actions when that is a bald-faced lie, even his son at p. 745 said Liko never ran McKay over until after his father shot the car, duh.

Therefore, I see no basis for "principled conversation" on the Revere incident, or any other topic for that matter. So, before I get my hand slapped for saying something I shouldn't here we'll just put you on the ignore list and save both of us a lot of time and hassle.

....... Do whatever you want to do, it's a free country.

Update: In response to your last post which went up while I was posting this: Please keep your people straight. I did not accuse you of fabricating anything or speaking disparagingly of Officer Talbot.

......Didn't say you did specifically either. My how sensitive you are.

As far as listing the points where your lawsuit is wrong there were so many that I don't have time. Here's one though that was blindingly obvious: Your allegation on pages 12 & 13 that Mr. Floyd WAS armed when he observed Mr. Kennedy shoot Officer McKay and then ran him over is not supported by any of the "evidence" you list. In fact the testimony given supports the statement you claim is false.

.....It does not. Read carefully. I acknowlege Floyd was unarmed when Liko shot McKay but he was not unarmed when Liko's car hit McKay, in fact his own son said he shot at Liko before Liko ran McKay over and that Liko stopped short of running McKay over the first time, and remember the guy couldn't even see by then because the OC Spray was setting in after 15 seconds. Also, the telephone calls reference "bald man standing above officer with gun," and Caleb said he saw Floyd pick up the gun before Liko and he even crossed the Street, and how do you think that bullet hole popped up in Liko's windshield that the State failed to analyse even as they analysed bullets in the McKenzie garage when nobody even died in the garage.

JPEG of incident call at 19:12, tool:

http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/23501/2006293768613812567_rs.jpg

....noting that Floyd had the gun in his hand before Liko ran McKay over. Once Liko's car struck McKay, Floyd was not standing over the officer with the gun, duh.

......You seem pretty thick. Maybe you should look at the picture version from the official file:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/09/kingcast-asks-just-so-we-keep-it-clear.html

And here are the pictograms of the garage bullet analyses that Kelly failed to do for the car:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/09/kingcast-brings-out-silver-bullet-in.html

As we used to say on the usenet <plonk>

As I say right here and now, you're acting like a tool [wink]

Last edited:
KingCast if you are going to resort to name calling your IP won't work with this server much longer. [thinking]

As I say right here and now, you're a tool [wink]

I don't have time for a full reply from your earlier post to me, KingCast but "Haters" and "Tool". Come on, grow up. Once you resort to name calling, you have nothing more intelligent to add to the debate. You LOSE.

I'm not too worried.

If you re-read JonJ's post, he did not accuse you of fabricating anything...He simply asked for clarification since you, initially, did not provide your source. He never once said "YOU DID IT"...It was, in fact, a series of questions trying to give credit where it was due:

So now, YOU are in fact being the accuser, accusing JonJ of accusing you.

I believe you owe JonJ an apology now.

....Nope. JonJ implied that I fabricated something, and that is ridiculous. I have nothing else to say to you, instead I refer you to my response to Kevin 9.

Attorney King has not earned any respect on this forum as of yet...

.....I'm not pressed to earn your respect. I post what I post and if you dig it that's cool and if you don't that's cool, too.

Whatever you say.

I don't have time for a full reply from your earlier post to me, KingCast but "Haters" and "Tool". Come on, grow up. Once you resort to name calling, you have nothing more intelligent to add to the debate. You LOSE.

Okay, you win [grin]

But seriously for someone to erroneously claim that I submitted no evidence that Floyd was armed when Liko ran over McKay is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Okay, fine.

KingCast if you are going to resort to name calling your IP won't work with this server much longer. [thinking]

That's fine. People shouldn't act as tools and I won't call them as such. In the future I will refrain from so doing.

Thank you.

Thanks for asking Derek.

All kidding aside, have you requested the same info on the Talbot investigation?

When will you get some info on the pending Franconia case?

I can think of a plethora of names to call you for your behavior but I have refrained

Here's the deal:

I have not requested the video yet from the Talbot investigation, and getting more info. out of that is going to be difficult obviously because it is still open.

As to Franconia, I will have more information after I visit with State Police Attorney Modigliani on Friday, you can see what I'm looking for in part here:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-right-to-know-reminders-for-nh.html

Peace, my brother. And as to the name-calling let's do it over a beer some day, i'm in Nashua :)

Last edited:
KC,

A few friendly pointers:

- You keep referring to the NH case in the same thread/posts as Revere.

- Doing this dilutes whatever you are trying to get across. Two different states, two different PDs, etc.

- Some of get "glazed eyes" looking at the back and forth between cases and just "give up". We're not going to read your blog/case/etc.

- Why don't you create two threads in Off Topic and move the Revere stuff to an appropriate thread, the NH stuff to another appropriate thread and keep the discussion concise to the point in each one?

- They have nothing in common (at this point) other than both involved LEOs.

KC,

A few friendly pointers:

- You keep referring to the NH case in the same thread/posts as Revere.

- Doing this dilutes whatever you are trying to get across. Two different states, two different PDs, etc.

- Some of get "glazed eyes" looking at the back and forth between cases and just "give up". We're not going to read your blog/case/etc.

- Why don't you create two threads in Off Topic and move the Revere stuff to an appropriate thread, the NH stuff to another appropriate thread and keep the discussion concise to the point in each one?

- They have nothing in common (at this point) other than both involved LEOs.

Thank you, that is valuable information because I am so close to both of these issues I see the commonalities (an awkward silence from the government that is hiding something more sinister) and I have had more time to digest all of the information so the "glazed eye syndrome" is understandable.

As to concise and to the point I certainly have responded in substantive measure as concisely as possible to a poster who suggested that I was incorrect about Floyd not being armed when Liko ran McKay over.

Peace.

Wrt the NH case:

- You seem to want to make a big deal about the tarnished past of the guy who put down the cop-killer.

- Leaving state/federal law aside for a minute wrt whether or not said individual should touch a gun due to his past . . .

- If ANYONE (even a drunk/drug-addict/felon) comes across a person being shot/run-over/being murdered, and said person grabs whatever is available . . . the cop's gun, one he's carrying illegally, a rock, stick, etc. to put an end to the murderous rampage . . . that person has done a good deed. [It doesn't change his past, just that this ONE DEED is righteous.]

- If the person was "illegal" to use a gun, in such a circumstance it is highly unlikely that he'd be prosecuted for that act by any DA that ever wanted to run for office again. [In MA, an unlicensed person who picked up the cop's gun could be prosecuted unless the cop asked for help (deputized said person). Still unlikely for a conviction, even in MA.]

- And if the DA did prosecute, I seriously doubt that a jury would convict . . . even if it were federal charges of "felon in possession".

Please read carefully

Wrt the NH case:

- You seem to want to make a big deal about the tarnished past of the guy who put down the cop-killer.

- Leaving state/federal law aside for a minute wrt whether or not said individual should touch a gun due to his past . . .

- If ANYONE (even a drunk/drug-addict/felon) comes across a person being shot/run-over/being murdered, and said person grabs whatever is available . . . the cop's gun, one he's carrying illegally, a rock, stick, etc. to put an end to the murderous rampage . . . that person has done a good deed. [It doesn't change his past, just that this ONE DEED is righteous.]

- If the person was "illegal" to use a gun, in such a circumstance it is highly unlikely that he'd be prosecuted for that act by any DA that ever wanted to run for office again. [In MA, an unlicensed person who picked up the cop's gun could be prosecuted unless the cop asked for help (deputized said person). Still unlikely for a conviction, even in MA.]

- And if the DA did prosecute, I seriously doubt that a jury would convict . . . even if it were federal charges of "felon in possession".

.....You didn't address McKay himself so we'll leave him out of this for now. Sticking with Floyd, are you aware that he threatened the life of an innocent school administrator in no uncertain terms? He did, and I have her Affidavit as filed in Court about that. They changed school policy in part because of Floyd and told her not to go to school alone. I cannot say more at this point but the way in which he threatened her bears relation to the allegation that he may have been tracking Liko.

.....But going right to the concrete of that particular day, the law is that Floyd has no legal right to intercede because there is a paucity of evidence to show that Liko was still endangering McKay. Floyd's own son said, again at p. 745 that Liko did NOT run McKay over the first time he tried to leave.

.....Moreover, Floyd never said he was threatened by Liko until he was prompted by the investigator.

.....And he lied during the investigation itself (i.e. first he said he never spoke to Liko prior to shooting and then he later changed his story. Caleb and the bullet hole in the windshield and the shattered glass on Caleb's side window indicate that Floyd was honest at first) which is a crime according to whom?

......Well according to NH AG Peter Heed, as noted in his investigation of the Catholic Diocese, False statement RSA 641:3, read p. 13 of his investigation which is linked herein:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/09/former-nh-ag-and-cheshire-county.html

....And Floyd lied about all matter of things that make him sound delusional, like being a Vietnam combat soldier at 49 years of age. This did not happen and it tarnishes the realities of real soldiers and highly-esteemed military personnel, including my Uncle Joe Bailey who loved my Civil Rights agenda, BTW.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-thanks-real-soldiers-who.html

....And how scared of Liko was Floyd considering Floyd said his gun was jammed and the windows were up and Liko was sitting in his car WITH HIS SEATBELT ON and you know he was pretty much blind by then from the OC Spray.

But Kelly can't have Floyd charged with lying about ANYTHING or that's trouble for her because she cleared him in 24 hours.

Whoops.

And the other thing you need to consider is that Kelly declared that Liko committed MURDER. Not manslaughter and not justifiable homicide. Are you telling me that he was not in fear of his life after McKay (a known bully) rammed that Tahoe like this, look at the pictures:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-asks-everyone-to-reflect-on.html

....and OC Sprayed the hell out of Liko with no directive or command whatsoever, which is totally opposite to what police are trained to do. That fear negates a MURDER conviction and in point of fact you may want to review the "State of Unconsciousness" Defense. Here was Liko's state of mind according to Caleb, watch the video:

http://wbztv.com/local/local_story_134194214.html

"Just to see the fear in his eyes, how scared, he was, he wanted nothing to do with this and it turned out so bad in both ways. He was a great kid, he really was, we were just trying to get home. I've never seen him so scared in his life."

State v. Newton:

http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cach...reflex&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us&client=safari

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/07/kingcast-presents-another-note-on-huey.html

There's more to this than meets the eye. You need to really read the 1,000 page report (available only to journalists who purchased it, like me) because it totally contradicts the Official 42 page report in a MAJOR WAY.

Last edited:
KingCast said:
.....You didn't address McKay himself so we'll leave him out of this for now. Sticking with Floyd, are you aware that he threatened the life of an innocent school administrator in no uncertain terms? He did, and I have her Affidavit as filed in Court about that. They changed school policy in part because of Floyd and told her not to go to school alone. I cannot say more at this point but the way in which he threatened her bears relation to the allegation that he may have been tracking Liko.

Why did Floyd threaten this school admin?

I will address your concerns in seriatim:

1. It was sent by Jimmy2Times IIRC but will check the mail to verify.

2. I did not print his name at first because it was a private message and I respect privacy unless or until someone says I can go public, which he recently did. That is the same modus operandi employed in the Franconia shooting tragedy litigation that if you read that lawsuit there is PLENTY of credibility there.

3. One of the reasons I don't break confidentiality is because I was protecting him from knee-jerk reactionary comments and yours is on the boderline to be sure, implying that I fabricated that message.
They weren't comments, they were questions. You posted an anonymous message and the authenticity was questioned. I did not imply anything. Again, I asked a question. Lets face it, the media has had it's share of fabricated stories and documents. Remember "Rathergate"?
As a "reporter" and an attorney you should know that hard questions need to be asked in an investigation. I don't know why you would take offense to that.
As for respecting privacy, you violated Jimmy2Times privacy the minute you posted his PRIVATE message for all the world to see. I don't believe that he wanted everyone to see it otherwise he would have posted it in public to begin with. I wouldn't doubt that Jimmy2Times was taken back a bit when he first saw that.
You were trying to prove a point by using that message and you screwed up.

4. There is no need to put "former reporter" in quotations, just write former reporter. Although that isn't exactly correct because I am a reporter right here, right now, as bloggers have the same rights and responsibilities as any major media outlet; go to http://Justiceforkids.net and watch the first short film "Advocacy in Action: Then and Now," hell we had cameras in courtrooms back in 1996 waaay ahead of the curve, my brother. The short film starts off with Hillsborough County NH Chief Justice Roberty Lynn telling the other side they have to sit there and take it, even if he thinks is "nonsense" because that's what the United States Constitution is ALL ABOUT. See para. 5, infra.
I put former reporter in quotations because they are your words and that was how you introduced yourself. I suggest that the next time you introduce yourself, you drop the "former" if it bothers you.
Anyone can walk into a public library, sit a terminal and create a blog. I don't think that makes one a reporter.

5. As to what you do with Jimmy2times that's up to you. But what you should recognize is that people are free to disagree with your positions on things and still share an interest in this board. Divergence of viewpoints is what makes America the Land of the Free, remember?
I don't know what you are implying here. It appears that you are putting words in my mouth. No one here nor I have said anything about doing something with Jimmy2Times. People can do what please. This "is what makes America the Land of the Free, remember?"
Heck, there are some members and lurkers here that may agree with Jimmy2Times and it could increase his "selling shit".
As for "people are free to disagree with your positions on things and still share an interest in this board", where did that come from? Go back and look at the questions I asked and tell me how you got that from those questions. Putting more words in my mouth.

6. And as for my credibility, you take a look at my blawg and see that people on the Franconia Recovery and Reconciliation Committee totally support me:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/franconia-recovery-and-reconciliation.html

...as does the Mayor of Nashua, whose support has been unwavering ever since I was a member of the Ethnic Awareness Committee as you will soon see. Nashua has always been a progressive town, just ask anyone who knows about the Negro leagues; heck I used to live 500 feet from historic Holman Stadium and if you don't know why they call it that I'll let you conduct your own research :)

Next to them I look not to you for credibility, but now that I have assuaged your concerns I look forward to receiving it, thank you.

PS: Go Tribe!!!! 7-3 putting the fear of God into the Red Sox, that's for certain:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-applauds-thespirit-of-louis.html

Namaste.
When you post or write things publicly, I'd think that you would want ones respect and to prove your credibility. Otherwise you're just pissin' in the wind.

BTW JohnJ I checked the mail and I correctly identified the person who sent me the email.
Thank you for clarifying that. Not that Jimmy2Times would care but I now have a bit more respect for him than I'm sure that he has for me and the other members of this board for allowing you to identify him.

Are you going to now apologize for accusing me of issuing a false email?

I think you should, whether you agree with me or not that would be the honorable thing to do; that's what Daniel Talbot and Michael Briggs would do; Bruce McKay would probably be a prick about it.
No, I will not apologize for something I did not do. You do a fairly good job of twisting peoples words around but most people here and I won't fall for it.
I don't know what any of those people would do. I am not John Edward and do not possess the powers you appear to share with him.

Mr. Floyd and his threats.

Why did Floyd threaten this school admin?

It was something really ridiculous and petty. She asked if he was bringing his son and wife in for an event night and the guy just flipped out. Earlier that year he referred to Principal G.H. as an effin' .... expletive of a sexual nature deleted.

And oh my gawd what he said to that woman would just blow your mind but I am sworn to privacy at this point.

I assume you have read Chief Every's search warrant linked here:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/res-ipsa-x-chief-everys-search-warrant.html

"Irrationally abusive to the point the administration was concerned that he might return and do something."

And I'm heading up to Concord to review the State file on Friday as noted herein:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-right-to-know-reminders-for-nh.html

and will let you know whaddup.

When I get into a case as a lawyer or reporter I'm a pit bull and I just don't stop until everything is cleared up. Look at the timeline in this case where two police officers made my client a Victiim of Crime, sustained over my former boss' objections and appeal.

http://www.cco.state.oh.us/scripts/ccov.wsc/ws_victimscasesearch.r?mode=5&CaseNo=199661481

I signed on as counsel in '97 and received my attorney fees in 2001; during that time I won his criminal trial and settled the Use of Force case for $58,500.

Honestly I am not anti-police. Watch Nashua Chief Goulden and Lieutenant Peach and me ham it up in this video;

http://www.cco.state.oh.us/scripts/ccov.wsc/ws_victimscasesearch.r?mode=5&CaseNo=199661481

I see these guys all the time and we're totally cool.

"Irrationally abusive to the point the administration was concerned that he might return and do something."

Having socialist left wing school administration sheeple concerned you might do something doesn't take a whole lot of effort.

Having dealt with socialist moon bats pushing their socialist agenda on my son I can see how any non-leftwing parent could get in to a verbal argument with one of the Marxist teachers.

Socialist moon bats?

Having socialist left wing school administration sheeple concerned you might do something doesn't take a whole lot of effort.

Having dealt with socialist moon bats pushing their socialist agenda on my son I can see how any non-leftwing parent could get in to a verbal argument with one of the Marxist teachers.

....First off, do you have one iota of evidence that these women have any socialist leanings? I know for fact that they do NOT.

....And are you saying that if they do, it was permissible to threaten their lives?

I thought name-calling was taboo here.

Meanwhile, well-respected writers continue to check the blawg, dig the comments.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-applauds-thespirit-of-louis.html

Cheers,

-c

....First off, do you have one iota of evidence that these women have any socialist leanings? I know for fact that they do NOT.

....And are you saying that if they do, it was permissible to threaten their lives?

Yes seeing a parking lot filled with Hillary 08 stickers lets others know you are a socialist.

Never said it was alright but passive aggressive moon bats can be very difficult to deal with rationally. Having it lead to an argument is pretty easy. If a teacher hurt the child, threats being made against the person who hurt the child wouldn't surprise me.

You mean difficult like Mitt Romney?

Yes seeing a parking lot filled with Hillary 08 stickers lets others know you are a socialist.

Never said it was alright but passive aggressive moon bats can be very difficult to deal with rationally. Having it lead to an argument is pretty easy. If a teacher hurt the child, threats being made against the person who hurt the child wouldn't surprise me.

So I see now you portend to know that Principal GH or her assistant support Hillary for President; I'm pretty sure they do not, but if you want to play that BS game why don't we discuss Mitt Romney's crew hiring folks who threaten reporters and who are under investigation in Mass for impersonating a police officer, now THAT's being difficult with which to deal, brother:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-presents-kelly-ayotte-cover.html

Romney aide is cited by police

By Raphael Lewis, Globe Staff, 3/24/2004

The aide responsible for making sure Governor Mitt Romney has flawless public events has been cited by Boston police for driving a black Crown Victoria decked out with flashing lights, having a billy club, and identification showing a State Police patch that reads "Official Business."

Now then returning to the FACTS at hand, you have not one scintilla of evidence that Mr. Floyd's child was in any way endangered, and I have read the entire record and there was no such allegation from the man who at 49 claims to have engaged in active combat in Vietnam, which is of course BULLSHIT but you don't seem to mind that.

So since you don't like the facts you try to make up your own to support your position that Floyd really is not a dangerous instrumentality and that he's really an allright guy at least for those few seconds on 5/11.

You'll have to try harder than that, and stop the name-calling.

Once you slip into that sort of thing you lose [wink]

I was referring to my experience with the wonder socialist teachers union.

Now then returning to the FACTS at hand, you have not one scintilla of evidence that Mr. Floyd's child was in any way endangered, and I have read the entire record and there was no such allegation from the man who at 49 claims to have engaged in active combat in Vietnam, which is of course BULLSHIT but you don't seem to mind that.

I never made that claim. I asked why threats were made and you never said why. So I said IF, I know you have a hard time comprehending what I wrote but I'll break it down for you, a child was hurt I could see how the situation would go south.

So since you don't like the facts you try to make up your own to support your position that Floyd really is not a dangerous instrumentality and that he's really an allright guy at least for those few seconds on 5/11.

Once again you haven't presented any facts after I asked why he made the threats in the first place. And again where did I ever defend Floyd?

the man who at 49 claims to have engaged in active combat in Vietnam, which is of course BULLSHIT but you don't seem to mind that.

Because I haven't addressed this apparently false claim I don't mind it? Seeing how you like to put words in my mouth I have to assue you vote for the left side. [thinking]

And for the record where did I resort to name calling?

OMG, that was just a big waste of 15 minutes....

Kingcast, it seems to me the only reason why you are here to incite this type of argument.

Most of us are here for very different reasons.

Try again man.

I was referring to my experience with the wonder socialist teachers union.

.....which has absolutely nothing to do with Gregory Floyd threatening these two women, especially because it's doubtful that either of them are bargaining unit [smile]

I never made that claim. I asked why threats were made and you never said why. So I said IF, I know you have a hard time comprehending what I wrote but I'll break it down for you, a child was hurt I could see how the situation would go south.

.......You asked me and I responded. If there had been any issue with Floyd's son being endangered I would have told you because I don't tolerate that from any school district. Look here:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/04/kingcast-observes-that-violence-in.html

In the Justiceforkids video the reason I was standing before the board in 1999 was because some sandlot bullies had broken my client's nose and the school didn't report it.

http://justiceforkids.net/thennnow.html

Once again you haven't presented any facts after I asked why he made the threats in the first place. And again where did I ever defend Floyd?

......I told you what happened. The admin asked if Floyd was coming back to an event that evening with his wife and child.

Because I haven't addressed this apparently false claim I don't mind it? Seeing how you like to put words in my mouth I have to assue you vote for the left side. [thinking]

.....Not hardly and you cannot pigeonhole me. I don't tolerate any government officials who lie and a conservative consortium of folks in NH who have filed their own Right-to-Know lawsuit going to the Supreme Court (secrect closed-door vote on Sheriff) totally agrees with me and me with them:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/serendipitous-intersection-of-kingcast.html

And for the record where did I resort to name calling?

Name calling: "passive aggressive moon bats...."

Oh I guess that's a term of endearment, then huh?

Last edited:
Well you sure showed me. [rofl] If you are just here to create arguments you might as well just find another forum to do it in.

Too much for your brain to handle.

OMG, that was just a big waste of 15 minutes....

.....You are welcome to your opinion, others -- even Conservative groups in NH who are litigating Right-to-Know issues in the NH Supreme Court:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/serendipitous-intersection-of-kingcast.html

Kingcast, it seems to me the only reason why you are here to incite this type of argument.

......As someone who has successfully represented and sued Law Enforcement personnel I'm here to discuss issues that pertain to LE being possibly murdered. If that's too much for you to handle, then you don't have to read it. See how simple that is
[wink]

Most of us are here for very different reasons.

.....That's cool. I'm here to talk about why LEOs are getting shot and what the government is doing to address it. That would seem an appropriate thing to do at a LEO Bubbas board, n'est-ce pas?

Back
Top Bottom