Interesting pic of AG

I've heard that said before... that Evil Marsha really wasn't all that bad for us. And we all know that her main concern above all else was protecting her fellow corrupt DemocRAT politicians and keeping them out of jail.

Label me unconvinced. But I suppose you're in a better position to know than most of us. And as they say, "Everything is relative"! This is loony moonbat Massachusetts after all.

I think the best we can say about this new AG is that she isn't Warren "the crazed fanatic" Tolman. Close maybe, but still not Warren "total nutcase" Tolman. [thinking]

I agree with you that she is probably a nice person. But I don't agree that she's an improvement over the previous AG. Coakley was never committed to the AG's handgun regulations. I have it on very good authority that she didn't really care one way or the other if Comm2A prevailed in Draper.

On the other hand, it's clear by the letter Healey sent to FFL last week that she intended to double down on her office's suppression efforts. She more of a Harshbarger or a Riley than a Coakley.

Apparently Healey has also given Glock enough of a hassle recently that Glock has told their wholesalers to stop selling to MA, according to an FFL on facebook.

is it disturbing i know what your talking about? and no thank you some scenes should stay private

That is disturbing and i know what the mod is too. I had a quick mental visual [crying]. Look up the girlfriend, she's much worse.

effin see you next tuesday. I heard her on Herald radio a couple of weeks ago and she is just another crap spewing liberal that knows more than we do so she can tell us how it's going to be. I bet that saw was in her hands long enough for a couple of pictures and then she dropped it.
I want to post on her FB page. something like using that saw to cut small branches is like sending a swat team in to kill an elderly man in Framingham.

If someone said, "here is a picture of my teenage son cutting wood" I wouldn't question it was a boy in the picture, I would just be like, hey tell that boy to wear some eye and ears.

Using like a 25" felling saw bar to cut small trees.
Nah, that's not overkill and dangerous.
A Stihl 170 would be enough for that job.

Back
Top Bottom