Interesting pic of AG

nstassel

NES Member
uploadfromtaptalk1451315380380.jpg here's the AG from a post on Facebook working on her parent's farm. I happen to think she is a nice person and probably in improvement over the past AG. But here's the woman whose office says glocks don't have big enough loaded chamber indicators using a chain saw without eye or ear protection. Gives insight into the idea that the average person is such a dummy that they need the government to protect them from their own stupidity. Either that or it's a fake shot and the saw isn't running.

Where's the [STRIKE=assless]assless[/STRIKE] chaps?

seriously, I'm usually a carefree rebel, but I DO wear eye and ear protection when using the chain saw.

Something is wrong with that pic.

Not enough chips and coming from the wrong place - thumb/hand on the throttle out of place to keep the safety interlock depressed - saw looks awful clean for a farm saw

This photo is a calculated and pre-planned political move. That or he is working on an "approved list of chainsaws" for MA subjects.

its no different than when sick kid sits on Tom Bradys lap...."do it for kids" photo op. "Look at me Im one of the people, i work and struggle right alongside you" yeah right.

Last edited:
But here's the woman whose office says glocks don't have big enough loaded chamber indicators using a chain saw without eye or ear protection.
The politiks of MA is such that once the AG's takes a gun control initiative, it is political suicide to backtrack or do anything "soft of guns" or "that the NRA would like". The result is that the AG's regs, that would never have been enacted in the presence of the statutory lab testing law, and are for all practical purposes obsolete, will be vigorously defended by all future AGs.

Harshberger dealt us an upper decker that keeps on giving.

The pitfalls of using the office of a.g. As a stepping stone for higher political office.
in the interest of integrity , once elected a.g. No other State elected shall be allowed.

hot_stuff_the_little_devil_laying_down_5x7_paper_invitation_card-r990a1085916d4341a58d7d7f8364a150_zk9c4_324.jpg

When I read the first sentence, I assumed she would have been in a pen. I was surprised.

Something is wrong with that pic.

Not enough chips and coming from the wrong place - thumb/hand on the throttle out of place to keep the safety interlock depressed - saw looks awful clean for a farm saw

She has some chips on her right shoe, it's such small brush, I wouldn't expect chips to be spraying. Also, she is probably barely above idle for power.

If she uses that technique with bigger stuff, if she buries that tip we'll need a new AG.

Guy who sold her the saw must work on commission. I don't know anybody who would buck logs with a 30" bar. I used to buck wood with a 394xp and a 24" bar but only on large logs, not twigs

Last edited:
View attachment 154558 here's the AG from a post on Facebook working on her parent's farm. I happen to think she is a nice person and probably in improvement over the past AG.

No, she's not, she's exactly the same ****ing thing as the last 3. If scott harshbarger was a "mold", that broad got dumped out of it.

But here's the woman whose office says glocks don't have big enough loaded chamber indicators using a chain saw without eye or ear protection. Gives insight into the idea that the average person is such a dummy that they need the government to protect them from their own stupidity. Either that or it's a fake shot and the saw isn't running.

I'm guessing you missed the part where the whole "safety" thing is basically a facade for its existence. CMR940 is a tool used by the cabal of MA antis (like Jacques rhymes with fakes, McQuillicken, et al, and others who are hardwired into the dem hack base in MA) to deter gun ownership, nothing more. They know that they will catch simpletons with it. That's why its primarily oriented against the most popular types of striker fired handguns and pretty much nothing else, it's designed to deter the masses from getting licensed and buying guns.

-Mike

true though, that is a really long bar for cutting brush. [rolleyes]
She has some chips on her right shoe, it's such small brush, I wouldn't expect chips to be spraying. Also, she is probably barely above idle for power.

If she uses that technique with bigger stuff, if she buries that tip we'll need a new AG.

I agree - that's a ridiculous bar and technique (and probably the saw itself is insane overkill) for slicing up 5" branches... Maybe this is a demonstration of her anti-kickback campaign.

Guy who sold herthe saw must work on commission. I don't know anybody who would buck logs with a 30" bar.

It's so much better to use a huge $1000 saw vs a $400 20 inch bar saw.

Agreed. Not sure why a farm would have a saw like that and not have another smaller 20" bar saw. And anything where that saw is needed is something that is WAY above her or family members skill level. No way should she or her family be felling trees that require a 30" bar. If there are logs that are 28" you can make two passes with a 20" bar to deal with that.

Back
Top Bottom