In somebody's "about me", how they really feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading a thread recently, and thought I might have some info that would help. So, I click on the poster's profile to send a pm and check their "about me" section out of curiosity. I read it and this is what it says: "95% of the people on here are pussies with guns don't getmad". That is copied and pasted, no lie. I did leave out info about his age and children, as I don't want to point him out directly as that is not my place. Who the hell writes that? It's not a big deal, but why come here and read peoples posts and act friendly if that's how you feel? What has anybody here done to you? Stereotyping is ignorant and childish, much as that comment is. I am not a "pussy with guns", nor is any member, as far as I know. I have met a lot of good friendly people here, everybody helps out with answers whenever they can. There is no reason to insult other members for any reason, never mind no reason. I am not bitching, nor do I care that it is there. Just feel that it is uncalled for. If you don't like the people on the forum than don't come here, simple. Don't know if anybody else thinks this is unnecessary, but I wouldn't say that about the members! I still sent him the info, as I know I am the bigger man.
Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom