• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"im bored" 2, it’s 50+ years old

mac1911

NES Member
Ok so I have a few things going on. Im purging 18 years worth of their "shit" and my "stuff" from the basement....
Finding all sorts of stuff.... its at least 59 years old and the rest of the parts are around somewhere! range report to follow.

I also have a carcano for a little show and tell in the next few weeks

Im bored translates also into my arthritis is keeping me up

here she is, little rust on the out side but internals and bore are nice and clean for a old timer
32xUQqSh.jpg

so this little guy was removed from a house that the owner was moving out of. he says the pellet gun belonged to his dad and has been in the closet since the 70s when it stopped working. Little warm dishsoapy water and the stock cleaned up pretty good.
n71pq83l.jpg

E40fSrJl.jpg

Might not be milsurp or C&R but it’s 60 years old and flings lead.
Rebuilding for a gift to a friend. Cleaned it up replaced the seals and it’s alive. I may have figured out why this was sruffed away . Not sure if worn or someone worked the trigger but it’s anout 8oz and touchy. No take up. Accuracy test when it gets warmer

Last edited:
Very cool little pellet rifle. Never seen that one before. Is it as quiet as it sounds on video?

It’s pretty darn quiet 22cal under 800fps is quiet . Once it gets warmer the velocity will increase some. 75’F + and it might get into 550fps range. Just glad to see it up and running
Pre 1970 crosman made some nice pellet guns. There is a Chinese company QB that makes a crosman clone of the 180 but with the 2nd variant trigger group which is much better.

Back
Top Bottom