Illinois police officer's screams for help; backup officer fatally shoots perp

I agree. It's such a liability on behalf of "equality".

A woman can take all the self defense training in the world, but an average guy with no training at all will still take her down. This puts pressure on the male police to not only defend the female, but defend themselves as well.

Women should not be on patrol. Administration only.

I hate PC BS and diversity quotas etc etc
That said, a trained woman can take down the average guy.....

Man tried to rob female MMA fighter; it did not go well

Exactly! no matter how big you are, when that other person knows he/she is going to jail and don’t want to go. they are going get that adrenaline dump and get retard strength.

That woman just got complacent and think just going to be typical traffic stop.

That woman just got complacent and think just going to be typical traffic stop

Precisely. Any traffic stop can become a deadly encounter. Walking up to the motor vehicle as she did, from where the cruiser is located is a recipe for disaster. Her approach has me scratching my head.

As far as I am concerned, there were many things wrong with this stop and as mentioned in my other post, her weapon should have been out of the holster and at her side. Essentially out of view and angled away from the suspect, but at the ready in case she needed it. Seconds count...

Hopefully this can serve as a training scenario allowing for discussion.

I asked a local cop about that once. He said the PD wanted to implement fitness standards and the union bitched to high heaven until it went away. Go Union!!!
Of course the union complained. (side note: ever notice that in most cases of excessive force it is an obviously out of shape cop that shoots because they can't run?)
Troopers in the state I live in now all look like they just finished Marine boot camp. MA State police did back before absorbing MDC Police. Then standards disappeared.
Local cops everywhere look like they spend more time at Dunkin Donuts than the gym.

They always cut the video right when it is about to get interesting

iu

Unrelated yet compelling...

iu

Last edited:
Precisely. Any traffic stop can become a deadly encounter. Walking up to the motor vehicle as she did, from where the cruiser is located is a recipe for disaster. Her approach has me scratching my head.

As far as I am concerned, there were many things wrong with this stop and as mentioned in my other post, her weapon should have been out of the holster and at her side. Essentially out of view and angled away from the suspect, but at the ready in case she needed it. Seconds count...

Hopefully this can serve as a training scenario allowing for discussion.

She is lucky here if that firearm fired on initial draw she would be dead....watching the video and actually being in the situation is vastly different but Is it stupid to say after I got the gun out of my face I would have retreated to the rear of the vehicle while drawing and emptied? or do you think he would have time to angle out the window and fire?

I agree. It's such a liability on behalf of "equality".

A woman can take all the self defense training in the world, but an average guy with no training at all will still take her down. This puts pressure on the male police to not only defend the female, but defend themselves as well.

Women should not be on patrol. Administration only.

I hate PC BS and diversity quotas etc etc
That said, a trained woman can take down the average guy.....

Man tried to rob female MMA fighter; it did not go well
Not counting roided MMA fighters, women are at a physical disadvantage to men that's not in the same galaxy.

The quoted post said a woman could take all the self defense training in the world and not beat a man. Has that MMA fighter had all the self defense training in the world?

That officer let their guard down and their weight may have actually helped them.
But the perp paused and could have shot sooner if they actually wanted to.
The officer could have let go of the pistol and dropped to the ground and then returned fire.
The size and or physical shape of said officer brings a question of physical fitness to the discussion.
Death by officer is likely the outcome the perp wished for.

Good job by the assisting officer in the shoot.

One less bottom feeder the world has to deal with!

Last edited:
Bulletface didn't really seem to have his heart into shooting a cop. Lucky for her.

Hard to say. The perp had murdered an 88 year old man in Pennsylvania so maybe suicide by cop, maybe the female LEO just got lucky for some reason.

Last edited:
I haven't watched the video again today, but I recall noticing that he just sort of went zombie behind the eyes before bringing the gun up. Not the adrenaline-charged face of someone about to try to get the jump in a shootout, rather someone resigned to die (by cop).

He was lethargic and drugged. Not the best combo for situational awareness. That shot went thru the open driver’s window and right through the kisser. It must have been some hydra-shok or hst because the life liquid drained quickly.

I watched the end of that video and when the perp saw the gun of the other officer, he let her go and she moved back towards the back of the car and then he was shot. She was out of harms way unless the guy in the car had a gun.

That officer let their guard down and their weight may have actually helped them.
But the perp paused and could have shot sooner if they actually wanted to.
The officer could have let go of the pistol and dropped to the ground and then returned fire.
The size and or physical shape of said officer brings a question of physical fitness to the discussion.
Death by officer is likely the outcome the perp wished for.

Good job by the assisting officer in the shoot.

One less bottom feeder the world has to deal with!

Personally I would not let go of the perp’s gun, the perp was at disadvantage from being in a sit down position. I would of used of the leverage of her weight to break it free, but it’s hard when your adrenaline is pumping and trying to think clear on the situation.
Glad she was okay and back up arrived

Back
Top Bottom