IL - Cook County AWB Overturned

Ma will be the last candle to be snuffed out in the sweeping reverse of gun control in the US. All the antis wil be backed up to the sea, clinging to their last hope here in moonbat central...

Ma will be the last candle to be snuffed out in the sweeping reverse of gun control in the US. All the antis wil be backed up to the sea, clinging to their last hope here in moonbat central...

CA and NY may give us a run for our money.

You forgot NJ.

One thing I could not tell from the article was if the ban was a complete ban like the handgun ban in D.C. was. In which case it helps us less as we can buy and AR or an AK, just with out a couple features. But they are not banned.

There are cases in CA and NY already working their way through the system. One of the two carry permit cases in CA caused the sheriff's dept to settle and start issuing permits. I believe the other one, along with a similar case in NY are pending. There's also a CA case challenging their safe handgun roster pending.

I know of no current Gura-style well crafted cases with hand picked plaintiffs in MA.

Back
Top Bottom