• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I would like to know……

Status
Not open for further replies.
url

Damn it, you changed your type-o. Oh well, here is a cat with a lime helmet you pick up your spirits

Last edited:
......Why people are so afraid to sign their names when they give you a bad reputation. Just wonder.

Ish.

I think most often it is to make people start a rep thread so that the rest of us can say.......

"I don't care about rep" and "In before the lock"[wink]

I think most often it is to make people start a rep thread so that the rest of us can say.......

"I don't care about rep" and "In before the lock"[wink]

I couldn’t care less about rep., but it is very funny when you argue with someone about whatever it was and all of the sudden you have a negative rep. That’s just some, isn’t it?

Ish.

I couldn’t care less about rep., but it is very funny when you argue with someone about whatever it was and all of the sudden you have a negative rep. That’s just some, isn’t it?

Ish.

Ish, your sentence stucture has somehow changed.
BTW, I don't undestand why anyone would neg rep you over that last thread.
(not being sarcastic)

Ish, your sentence stucture has somehow changed.
BTW, I don't undestand why anyone would neg rep you over that last thread.
(not being sarcastic)

Some body did and I couldn't care less. I just wondering tho...

Ish.

This is just my opinion, but I think that rep threads are lame.

dankittyrevised9vs.jpg

Sorry, I never read a thread about this before.

Derek, please close the thread, I didn't know.

Thanks,

Ish.

What kind of no-life-having dipshits bother with those idiotic reputation posts? Although I read and replied to this one so......

......Why people are so afraid to sign their names when they give you a bad reputation. Just wonder.

Ish.

Because a child never owns up to anything!! Children or adults with minds like children like to be passive aggressive. I have better things to do with my time than worry about what another child thinks of me!!

Ish.

Starting a thread b####ing about REP and then saying "I couldn't care less" is imbecilic

but it's rather fun for some of us to watch grown a## men cry about their REP online.

I've yet to see someone make a thread to cry about positive REP.

[smile]
IBTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom