• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I was just on ABC 6 tonight

[video]http://ww.abc6.com/story/20387336/rhode-island-reacts-to-president-obamas-gun-commission[/video]

Not much, but every little bit helps

so explain this logic, "we must keep these guns out of the hands of bad people" So how does taking them out of the hands of law abiding citizens do that?.......................I know maybe he met the commission will finally stop Fast and Furious

ABC6 Chief Political Reporter Mark Curtis said, "A number of police chiefs told me they are supportive of the president forming this study commission on guns, simply because all too often it is their police officers who fall victim to these weapons."

Far more unarmed civilians are getting killed by illegal guns without backup, swat and equipment than any police officers which show up mostly after the crime. It's getting safer to be a cop or armed military than a lawful citizen the way things are going with this crap? [hmmm]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom