I voted - did you? (5th District)

daveshrews

NES Member
I just finished voting for a pro-2A candidate in the state of Massachusetts! Who else out there in the 5th district cast their votes today? Turnout was so low, there is no excuse that we shouldn't win this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished voting for a pro-2A candidate in the state of Massachusetts! Who else out there in the 5th district cast their votes today? Turnout was so low, there is no excuse that we shouldn't win this thing.

Yes. I went after work. There were only 3 people voting.

My hope is that the moonbats were out doing their Winter Solstice shopping.[rolleyes]

This is a very liberal district, even for MA. There is a better chance of the fake indian being honest for once than anyone but a D winning the 5th. Markey was in there since 1974 and often ran unopposed and even if opposed, they were token and markey got 70% of the vote.

Every other house on my block had a Katherine Clark sign in the yard. I've given up on voting. To me, in my own personal opinion, voting feels like I'm recognizing the .gov - the elections, the process to becoming a legislator, and then the legislation itself.

We need to be put on the endangered species list in this state,
we have been totally eaten by the barking moon bat.

Looks like you guys didn't vote often enough. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom