I need help

MMF

I need a "mentor" a reloading mentor.

I wanna know everything about reloading, making my own projectiles, everything!!

Help please!

Not sure where you are, but if you are close to the Kittery trading post offers classes. Some of the larger shops in MA. may also.

are you in middleboro? If so, we are very close to you. My hubby has a sweet Dillion 550 which he loves. He used to reload shotgun, but now is reload .40, .45 and starting .223.
He is fairly new at this, but we have been using his reloads. He also is very smart and has been reading and talking to people like mad. I'm pretty sure he would not mind showing you his set up and what he is doing. I know there are many here who have years of reloading experience, but for the intro stuff we are close and can probably help you out with the basics. Shoot us a PM if you wish.

I don't know if I could qualify as a mentor, but feel free to PM me anytime with any questions you might have on reloading. There is, of course, a LOT of information on reloading on this site for you to browse through. Additionally, I have found lots of great videos on youtube. You need to be careful with that, though, as youtube doesn't screen out stupidity. So don't take everything you see there to be 100% accurate. Also, buy the book The ABC's Of Reloading. It's a great read and will answer 90% of your initial questions.

are you in middleboro? If so, we are very close to you. My hubby has a sweet Dillion 550 which he loves. He used to reload shotgun, but now is reload .40, .45 and starting .223.
He is fairly new at this, but we have been using his reloads. He also is very smart and has been reading and talking to people like mad. I'm pretty sure he would not mind showing you his set up and what he is doing. I know there are many here who have years of reloading experience, but for the intro stuff we are close and can probably help you out with the basics. Shoot us a PM if you wish.

We should set something up, yes im in middleboro!

Back
Top Bottom