I made a few targets if anyone wants them.....

MXD

Not sure if anyone is interested but I figured I would check since its free. I was messing around in photoshop tonight and made a few targets. I'm tired of buying them. Nothing special, just 3 versions, 21 feet, 30 feet, and 50+ feet. I added a line for notes in case you are practicing something specific like doubletaps or shooting behind cover. All of them are formatted to print on regular 8.5x11 paper.

Is there anyway for me to attach them to this post? I don't think if you save the pics below they will print out correctly. I think I will have to send you the original file.

Here are downloadable .pdf files

21 Foot Target - 30 Foot Target - 50+ Foot Target

21-foot.jpg

30-foot.jpg

50-foot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If they don't print to scale, let me know. I will email you the pdf versions. They should print on regular paper and have exactly .5 inches between the rings.

No problem. I used 21, 30, and 50+ feet because that is what I shoot at but they are easy enough to change if you guys have any suggestions or would prefer different text or colors. I just threw them together so not much thought went into it. I can also make them in 11x17 but my printer does not support that or color so I didn't. It's easy enough to do though if you want them.

Oopppps! I just printed off a few from the pdf and the scale is off by a little bit. Not sure what happened. The photoshop file is correct. I will fix it tonight for anyone that cares. Its a bit small. The 7 inch is actually about 6.5. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom