• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I like model 19's...

That is a beautiful model 19 on the left, looks to be in great shape. Is it a later version (19-3, 19-4, etc) or one of the original old ones? Always wanted one but there seems to be no options available for replacement barrels so knowing myself I would take too much care of it lol

I much prefer the one on the LEFT.

S&W makes GREAT revolvers!

Don't get me wrong, GLOCK makes a very functional pistol.

It's kinda like comparing a Toyota Corolla to a Classic Car [smile]

That is a beautiful model 19 on the left, looks to be in great shape. Is it a later version (19-3, 19-4, etc) or one of the original old ones? Always wanted one but there seems to be no options available for replacement barrels so knowing myself I would take too much care of it lol

it is 19-3 and don't stint on use - lots of hand loads/cast bullets down the the tube and is is pretty tight...

Honestly though, what do you guys do when it comes time to replace the barrel on one of those older 19s or if that forcing cone cracks? I love the old ones but may eventually gravitate towards a new production blued S&W classic 357 just for the availability of parts.

There's just something special about revolvers, especially a nice 357, that no glock in the world can replace.

Back
Top Bottom