• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I graduated law school!

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67409

Thank Christ [laugh]

Things have been very chaotic for me for the last few days because, unbeknownst to myself and my law school, Maine capped their applicant pool and closed their exam applications for the summer bar exam, which was moved back from July to September. So, I cranked out a NH bar application and I'll be sitting for the NH September bar exam. I also have a job lined up for after law school with the RI courts for a year.

So, why is this in GD and not off-topic? Two reasons.

(1) I got an AK as a graduation gift! Zastava M70 ZPAP. Pics below. Loving the gun and will test it out next week. Very nice trigger.

(2) Our graduation ceremony got moved to Zoom, where an associate dean is going to read off the names of the graduating students. I'm good on that. Instead, I'll be attending a 3-gun match (which is definitely happening) on the 17th.

AK Pics:

1589058240667.png
1589058255508.png

Well Done C. Stockwell...Congrats!

Side note: I knew you are (were) a law student versed in 2A material based on the posts.... I looked often to follow your thoughts in the forums even if from a RI perspective as it related to local gun rights issues (I live on the border and do have my RI non-res carry permit).

So of course my congratulations and best wishes to you as you venture out and hang your own shingle...

Looking forward to your now "Official" comments since you now got your official Bonafides… in so much as you may be able to spread them now that the lawyer/client privilege rule may be in affect...

Well Down Sir,...

Signed...One of the masses.....

Well Done C. Stockwell...Congrats!

Side note: I knew you are (were) a law student versed in 2A material based on the posts.... I looked often to follow your thoughts in the forums even if from a RI perspective as it related to local gun rights issues (I live on the border and do have my RI non-res carry permit).

So of course my congratulations and best wishes to you as you venture out and hang your own shingle...

Looking forward to your now "Official" comments since you now got your official Bonafides… in so much as you may be able to spread them now that the lawyer/client privilege rule may be in affect...

Well Down Sir,...

Signed...One of the masses.....

Thank you! Shingle hanging may occur in the future after I perform a second or third clerkship.

Congratulations! That is no small feat at all! Beautiful rifle too, I'm a tad envious.

We're even, I have the ZPAP, you've got two(!) 80% FALs going on [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom