I got this for my mountain biking.

I have one! I carry it when my daughter is in her Kelty kid carrier back pack. depending on how you carry your weapon in it you can carry many different pistols.
The best thing is that it does not look tactical or scream GUN!
I love mine for being in the woods

I have a Camelbak Velocity backpack I use for biking. Just got it this year and I love it so far. There is a zippered flap in the front that is the perfect size for my Kahr PM9. The only problem is that it's a backpack and I would need to take it off to get to my gun. I find it a LOT more confortable as I'm bouncing through the woods then a fanny pack. To much movement for me with the fanny pack for it to be a viable option.

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?memberId=12500226&productId=39295942

I just got a new bike this year to. A very nice Specialized Rockhopper Comp Disk. This thing flys through the bumps. Now I need some new trails to hit. [smile]

I was just thinking of those the other day. Not that particular one but years about when fanny packs where the "cool" thing and everyone had them, my father and his friend had leather ones. They looked normal but there was a breakaway ccw compartment in the back that goes up against your waist.

Would you be able to post some photos showing how to access the hidden compartment?

What is the max size gun it can carry?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom