I call it sjw camo

It looks like the paint section at Home Depot threw up. [rofl]
was going to say dont drop it at lowes spray paint Isle you will loose it on the floor.
that's the most repulsive thing i've ever seen in the past 5 minutes.

...seriously though...you will likely regret this drunken decision in the morning. good luck with your hangover though.
Why, just why?
I read the OP and said "I will leave, I wont be mean" ... then I scrolled down and saw the first comments [rofl]

Thank you for saying what I didnt have the heart of saying myself. Although, I think I just said it. :eek:

That is absolutely hideous, perfect if you're trying to hide in a nursery school finger painting class or asylum art therapy group... it's so perverse I actually love it for its perversity.

I read the OP and said "I will leave, I wont be mean" ... then I scrolled down and saw the first comments [rofl]

Thank you for saying what I didnt have the heart of saying myself. Although, I think I just said it. :eek:
Lol I mean I'll be the first to admit it's hideous... But lets see what you got

I actually LIKE it.
the premise is there....i'll say that
I dont spray paint my rifles with gloss spray paint.
those colors are soothing to the psyche, but not those dark "splotches" of whatever color that is. i going to guess he was trying for a non-threatening paint scheme. but yeah, i would have at least chosen flat matte paint.

at the end of the day, i wish i had the balls to go at a rifle with a couple of spray cans and a i don't give a shit attitude.

I'm too drunk to clip it but 1:05- 135

This guy hates George Michael!!

I’m no expert on identifying alcoholics, mostly because I’m usually too drunk to notice...

...but...

I guess spray painting is harmless as long as the rifles are clear...but maybe stay away from hand loading or quick draw practice in the mirror until it’s out of your system.

nothing more walmart paint cant fix. Its not much worse than this
That looks like the paint was daubed on
using pubic hair you pulled out of the shower drain.

My daughter claimed this AR and started to customize it.
LOL, of course.

But make sure it's never out and about in a jurisdiction whose
"fake guns must have stupid-colored muzzles" law has a flip-side saying
"real guns must not have stupid-colored muzzles".
You don't want your daughter jammed up for camouflaging a Scary Black Rifle as a toy.

(Don't know if any place has a law like that,
but the first time someone conceals a real Uzi inside of a Super-Soaker,
you know it's only a matter of time).

Absolutely not historically correct. Rhodesian "Baby Poop" is easy to identify and that Cerakote job is garbage. Amateur paint jobs are typically high gloss. These below are real ones and there's very close kits that approximate Rhodesian paint:

Store | Arizona Response Systems

View attachment 362879
218c3254f95bba3b3db35943f6588ee6.jpg

View attachment 362881

Pics not legit. No short shorts.

Back
Top Bottom