Hypocrite LeBron James reportedly hires armed guards after Los Angeles burglars target his home

Basketball player LeBron James, like many celebrities, is a gun control hypocrite.

Back in 2015 LeBron told the AP the following:

“There’s no room for guns. Obviously you’re not going to be able to take every gun out, I don’t know how you can do that. There’s so many around now, today. But if there’s some stipulations behind it or some penalties, some big time penalties or rules or regulations about carrying firearms, legal or illegal, people will second-guess themselves.”

After the Parkland shooting earlier this year, LeBron said the following:

“It’s a tragedy and we’ve seen these schools and these tragedies happen in America and there’s been no change to gun control. We have a kid who wasn’t legal — legally not able to go to get a beer at a bar, but could go buy a AR-14 or an AR-15? Like, is that? How? It doesn’t make sense. And I’m not saying that he should be legal to go buy a beer, but I’m saying, how is it possible that we can have minors to go buy a gun? I don’t have the answer to it.“

FYI: The Parkland shooter was not a minor, he was 19 years old.

LeBron James reportedly hires armed guards after Los Angeles burglars target his home

Not sure when we past the point of overpaying people who play sports for a living. Now they’re treated like royalty because they can bounce a ball, throw a ball, or catch a ball and people think they know what there’re talking about outside of sports...let me ask the people here, we’re the jocks in your schools smart.? Not likely they were the people you would look towards for anything other than sports tips.. this guy is no different.

This mentality is typical of overpaid sports players and Hollywood elitists. They actually equate their wealth with intelligence - they think the more money they make/have = a higher degree of intelligence. Just ask them, any one of them will be happy to enlighten you of this "fact"... Put them all on a leaky ship and send them on their way, Bon Voyage @ssholes!

This mentality is typical of overpaid sports players and Hollywood elitists. They actually equate their wealth with intelligence - they think the more money they make/have = a higher degree of intelligence. Just ask them, any one of them will be happy to enlighten you of this "fact"... Put them all on a leaky ship and send them on their way, Bon Voyage @ssholes!

This, I tried to explain this to a few people the other day. Logic in the equation is not true, left does this all the time.

Why does anyone even care what Lebron James thinks about anything other than basketball?

So, nobody should have a gun 'cept his armed guards? Or is it the Police that he HATES and protests against (I think) and his armed guards?

Either way, definitely NOT you and me!

Not sure when we past the point of overpaying people who play sports for a living. Now they’re treated like royalty because they can bounce a ball, throw a ball, or catch a ball and people think they know what there’re talking about outside of sports...let me ask the people here, we’re the jocks in your schools smart.? Not likely they were the people you would look towards for anything other than sports tips.. this guy is no different.
Spot on

Back
Top Bottom