• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hussey’s General Store

Anyone been to Hussey’s General Store in Windsor, ME? Going to be in the area this weekend and will be a few miles out of the way. Any comments on their firearms selection (collectibles)?

If its only a few miles away, its worth the stop. I haven't been in a few years, but they have a gun counter, and some long guns, and wedding gowns...

Get a T-shirt with their sign on it for hilarity where ever you wear it.

Depends on what you're looking for. I haven't been in a year or so, but last time I was there, they had a fairly extensive inventory of just about everything. Their prices are like every shop everywhere: it's more than you want to pay, but name me a shop that has prices LESS than you want to pay.

logo.jpg

better off going to Liberty tool , or Garland manufacturing now right there are thing you do not see everywhere

Great store, go there quite a bit. Go off hours to avoid the tourist crowd, and yes there are people who just go there to sight see.

If its only a few miles away, its worth the stop. I haven't been in a few years, but they have a gun counter, and some long guns, and wedding gowns...

Get a T-shirt with their sign on it for hilarity where ever you wear it.

Do they have Bait also?
Sounds like a Men From Maine episode.

Was there today. Guns on the 2nd floor. Nice display of Colt SAA's with pretty big prices. Not sure they are in a rush to sell them.

Liberty Tool was a let down. Three floors of old tools. Maybe my expectations were a little high. See photo below. IMG_3063 copy.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom