Husband claims gun fired when he threw it on bed, killing wife

What's wrong with putting a gun on a bed to take a picture of it? It's a flat surface that won't damage the gun while manipulating it.

-Mike

Carbon, Hoppes #9, Ballistol, CLP leaving stains and garage smells. Probably okay if you're a single guy. My bed looks something like this. There would definitely be some gun throwing by the other person who shares the bed.

espresso-polishe-dteak-wood-frame-padded-headboard-for-king-size-bed-combined-with-silver-padded-saddle-bench-as-well-as-tall-tufted-headboard-full-plus-velvet-bed-headboard-744x447.jpg

espresso-polishe-dteak-wood-frame-padded-headboard-for-king-size-bed-combined-with-silver-padded.jpg

Carbon, Hoppes #9, Ballistol, CLP leaving stains and garage smells. Probably okay if you're a single guy. My bed looks something like this. There would definitely be some gun throwing by the other person who shares the bed.

espresso-polishe-dteak-wood-frame-padded-headboard-for-king-size-bed-combined-with-silver-padded-saddle-bench-as-well-as-tall-tufted-headboard-full-plus-velvet-bed-headboard-744x447.jpg

View attachment 185654

I clean my guns properly and they don't have solvents and shit dripping out of them when they're done. If your guns are leaving stains/smells on your bed then you're over lubricating or over cleaning them or just plain not finishing the job properly. There are very few guns on the planet that actually need to have that level of shit oozing out of them after maintenance is done.

Yeah I can see not throwing an freshly unboxed SKS slathered in cosmolene on your bed but 95% of the stuff made in the past 50 years shouldn't be leaving stains and smells behind.

-Mike

View attachment 185654

What's your husband's name? [rofl]

C'mon. It was funny and in jest. I kid. I kid.

A more believable story was that he was upholstering it and it went off, assuming he carries, and uses a holster.

*edit. Upholstering...HA.. autocorrect. Well I guess if it was the bed it was being upholstered by fine Egyptian cotton. I mean UNholstering

That dude is one of my favorite internet pictures. LOL

I knew a guy that looked JUST LIKE HIM! Wouldn't surprise me if it WAS him. LOL.

Best is the 2 guitar-hero guitars. Oh man. You've got 2 cool pieces of plastic, too!?!?!?!?!

have you seen this one of your fav?

29071_125426054149763_4101389_n.jpg

Clearly this wasn't a MA compliant trigger, otherwise he would have been able to throw it by the trigger and it wouldn't have gone off.[rofl]

Id like to think if it didn't happen the way he says he would come up with a better story..
I dropped my gun and it went off might be an actually defense, I threw my load gun an it killed somone. Is an admision of guilty.

I'm shocked; ruled a homicide by ME.

[FONT=&quot]An autopsy performed Sunday by the Travis County Medical Examiner’s Office determined Volmer died as as the result of a single gunshot wound and the death was ruled a homicide.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Detectives learned that the victim’s husband, Michael Volmer, 42, had been arguing at the time of the shooting. Police say Michael Volmer retrieved one of his guns and shot her. He has been charged with first degree murder with a bond set at $100,000.[/FONT]

http://kxan.com/2016/12/18/police-investigating-suspicious-death-in-south-austin-2/

Back
Top Bottom