Hunting sunrise, sunset and predictions

My GPS has a hunting calendar, and it says the same for different days.

go figure that in this area, the full moon will be on a sunday, and the best day this week and next will be on sundays. and we cant hunt on sundays, lol

That's another reason to hunt New Hampshire they allow Sunday hunting. I didn't head in till 6:09 that was 30 min after sunset where I am. Seems the last few min of the day are always the most productive. No luck today but will be out before sunrise tomorrow morning. At least the predictions are for good hunting tomorrow.

I don't know about this. I tried it today on the computer and liked how it gave sunrise/ sunset so I went on my phone to bookmark it and the hunting/ fishing predictions on the mobile version were different from the regular online version for my area.

The sunrise/ sunset wasn't off much. Like 5 mins that isn't really what I was talking about. I was talking about the predictions, not that I go by those tables anyway. I was just saying. For example the computer said today was a 6 for hunting and the phone said 3. I don't use them but was surprised they were that different.

The sunrise/ sunset wasn't off much. Like 5 mins that isn't really what I was talking about. I was talking about the predictions, not that I go by those tables anyway. I was just saying. For example the computer said today was a 6 for hunting and the phone said 3. I don't use them but was surprised they were that different.

Screw the ratings.

EVERY DAY is an awesome day to go hunting.

Hot and humid? Go hunting.

Cold and raw? Go hunting.

Blizzard? Go hunting.

Tsunami? Go hunting.

Earthquake? Go hunting.

Back
Top Bottom