Hunting access Mount Agamentcus York, Maine

I think you can drive right to the top and there are trails all around it which I believe are all huntable.

I really don't know I went up there in the summer one time, but I think I remember signs to the hikers that said this area is open to hunting.

The top is fairly barren and open and I think there are plenty of trails from the bottom....and probably a trail map online....but Im not hunting it so....its up to you to find it.

Last edited:
I think you can drive right to the top and there are trails all around it which I believe are all huntable.

I really don't know I went up there in the summer one time, but I think I remember signs to the hikers that said this area is open to hunting.

The top is fairly barren and open and I think there are plenty of trails from the bottom....and probably a trail map online....but Im not hunting it so....its up to you to find it.
I was able to find all maps online. I went up Saturday for the day to hunt and scout around. I found some decent areas far away from trails but man what a busy place it is. Thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom