Hunters begining Boycott of Colorado in response to new Firearms Law

The State of Colorado recieves more than 30 million dollars per year in non-resident hunting licensing fees, which start at $351 plus a $3 processing fee - but Guides and Outfitters who organize hunts for non-residents are starting to see cancellations. - And that $30 million is JUST licensing fees - it doesn't include tax revenue on food, meals, hotels and other expenses paid by hunters during the trips, just the non-resident licensing fees paid by 86,000 no resident hunters.

US hunters begin boycott over Colorado gun laws

slowclap.gif

Good. $30M is a newsworthy number. My guess is they'll just increase the In-State license fee and make hunters "pay their fair share".

I feel for the guides and anyone in the firearm/hunting business out there..., I hope this gets straightened out so they don't end up permanently like Mass.

A company I do business with just moved to Colorado from Texas about 18 months ago.
I'm going to pull my business from them.

why in the world would you do that. unless you have not told us something else, like the owner is a rabid anti, you are going to pull your business because the company moved to a state 18 months ago when that state was very pro gun, and now because the legislature passed more restrictive laws, it is the owner of that company's fault, and you are going to punish him?!

Your profile doesn't say if you are from MA, but if you are, so if somebody pulls business from you from out of state because you are here, that is good?

It's your choice of course, just doesn't make sense to me at all.

i'm afraid it's a little too late for that. only down-hill from there most likely.
if that packages has passed with so little opposition from other side of the isle it means that libtards took a permanent hold there and once they do they're like bed-bugs - you'll never get rid of them.
I hope i'm wrong. My wife an I considered CO as one of the places to move to. i guess one down three to go.

I feel for the guides and anyone in the firearm/hunting business out there..., I hope this gets straightened out so they don't end up permanently like Mass.

Last edited:
i'm afraid it's a little too late for that. only down-hill from there most likely.
if that packages has passed with so little opposition from other side of the isle it means that libtards took a permanent hold there and once they do it's like bad-bugs you'll never get rid of them.
I hope i'm wrong. My wife an I considered CO as one of the places to move to. i guess one down three to go.
There is always the hope that the next election will see some corrections. Never give up.
dontgiveup.jpg

I got a feeling these Pols are screwed for the next election. I CANNOT WAIT to see the backlash

But I thought hunters didn't care about high capacity banana clips and supported this legislation?

Dude, lets not get personal! How I clip my banana is my business.

A tough decision for me. I have relatives out there that have hunting land, and permission by their neighbors to hunt also. Not much public land out there, you need the landowner's permission. On the other hand, I hate to feed to monster!

I got a feeling these Pols are screwed for the next election. I CANNOT WAIT to see the backlash

I would not bet on it. Libtards live in the couple big cities. probably 90% of the people outside of the cities are very pro gun! Unfortunately, numbers wise, the few big cities win the population contest.

The entire county that I hunted in last year had 6,500 people in it!

Last edited:
No high cap mags but feel free to smoke as much pot as you want.... I will never enter that F'ing state again.....

To the guy saying he is going stop doing business with his client there: Why stop doing business? Just up charge them a stupidity fee :)

No high cap mags but feel free to smoke as much pot as you want.... I will never enter that F'ing state again.....

To the guy saying he is going stop doing business with his client there: Why stop doing business? Just up charge them a stupidity fee :)

The Irony of the Liberal Left:

Ban Tabbacco, but legalize marijuana
Stop legalization of Assisted Suicide, but prevent any restrictions to abortion
Limit legal gun ownership, but eliminate minimum sentencings / expand early & work release programs
Demand "equality" while providing expanded "special intrest" benefits

I just read another article that with hotels, licenses, gas, food ect. The numbers more like 1.2 billion in lost revenue.
Wadda ya know, there is a price on stupidity.....

Back
Top Bottom