HR-45 On The Move

Discussions between you and your doctor, lawyer, and clergyman are in almost every instance considered sacred. I would not release any private records to the Attorney General.

At some point, our country stops being the United States of America. That point is when the Constitution gets trampled upon. A reasonable person may say, "I don't agree with this interpretation" or "I don't agree with that interpretation" but still accept that the spirit of the Constitution is being upheld and feel safe and secure in the knowledge that the nation is being preserved.

Then there is that point where a reasonable person says, "This is f*cked, this is completely unacceptable." This law goes way beyond that point. The proposed legislation is treasonous.

I am convinced right now that the country, the world is headed into some type of economic calamity, and within 12 months all the rules are going to change. Hungry, unemployed, homeless people aren't going to put up with this sh*t.

I can't wait til Ted Nugent's march on DC.

Bingo. Almost all bills get sent to a committee. Almost all bills then die a slow death.

This one might die a slow death. And the next one might die a slow death. But the trend is clear: ever encroaching lessening of your rights. All they need is the "right" event to get a bill like this passed.

Those that are trying to get this stuff passed will say stuff like " if we had passed the Holt bill none of this would have happened" and other assorted crap.

It should be obvious to anybody paying attention that Congress really does not give two shits what we think any more. They blatantly disregard the will of the voters on all of this fiscal "stimulus" crap they have passed.

Sooner or later a bill like this will get serious consideration. It could be this one - it could be the next one, or the one after that.

At some point, our country stops being the United States of America. That point is when the Constitution gets trampled upon. A reasonable person may say, "I don't agree with this interpretation" or "I don't agree with that interpretation" but still accept that the spirit of the Constitution is being upheld and feel safe and secure in the knowledge that the nation is being preserved.

Then there is that point where a reasonable person says, "This is f*cked, this is completely unacceptable." This law goes way beyond that point. The proposed legislation is treasonous.

I am convinced right now that the country, the world is headed into some type of economic calamity, and within 12 months all the rules are going to change. Hungry, unemployed, homeless people aren't going to put up with this sh*t.

You are not the only person who feels this way.

Back
Top Bottom