• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vote for Matt Elder and vote out Danielle Gregoire of the 4'th Middlesex this fall

This is my first post on here so please bear with me. Any advise on ways to improve future posts I make would be appreciated.

I am writing this as my calls and emails to my state rep Danielle Gregoire regarding house bill 4121 seem to have fallen on def ears. I do know that in the upcoming election this fall Matt Elder is running against her. http://votemattelder.com/

He has replied to messages I have sent him with questions about what he stands for and says he is a strong supporter of the second amendment. Below I have pasted his response to me regarding his stance on gun control laws in MA. Some of it may be a little out of context as I am not posting the entire message and my questions to him, but here it is.

"[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I am very strong on the second amendment and feel that we don't need stronger gun control laws. I wouldn't support any type of assault weapon ban."[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Please help me get the word out and vote Danielle Gregoire out of office as she cant even be bothered to take the time and tell me she does not care about my opinion on this latest bill.[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom