• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to join or reach Ames Rifle and pistol club

Repeater1988

NES Member
Hey guys. Me and my buddy have been trying to get a hold of someone at Ames rifle and pistol club in Easton for like a year now. Their phone number doesn’t work, just keeps ringing and the emails they have listed just return your emails as a failure to be sent. Going there is fruitless also as the gate is always locked and seems like no ones there.

Is there anyone here who is a member or knows a member that can help us join or at least start the process? Thank you!

Take a page from James Bond's fieldcraft, and affix a human hair across the gate. If it's still there a week later, there's your answer.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the help and messages gentlemen. I will reach out to the powers at be and hopefully it works out!

I would suggest doing some research on the club before deciding on where to join. There is a lot of information and reviews here on Ames. Mansfield F&G still gets former Ames members most months, who decided to move elsewhere. I was a member there for a number of years before leaving and joining MF&G.

Take a page from James Bond's fieldcraft, and affix a human hair across the gate. If it's still there a week later, there's your answer.
Unless there are animals practicing kleptotrichy

I would suggest doing some research on the club before deciding on where to join. There is a lot of information and reviews here on Ames. Mansfield F&G still gets former Ames members most months, who decided to move elsewhere. I was a member there for a number of years before leaving and joining MF&G.
thank you for that info Len, that def helps!

Back
Top Bottom