• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How To Get Incontact with GOAL?

How do you get a hold of anyone at GOAL? I tried calling all day today form the # they give you on the bottom of there page but all I get is the fax machine. I need to change my address with them.

How do you get a hold of anyone at GOAL? I tried calling all day today form the # they give you on the bottom of there page but all I get is the fax machine. I need to change my address with them.
Try the other number at the bottom of the page.

Respectfully,
jkelly

You dialed 508-393-5333. Also there are e-mail links at GOAL when you click on the contact tab at the top.

Hi ooglasoo,

Our contact info.

Office 508-393-5333
fax 508-393-5222

You can also renew/join/donate online, here

Hope that helps and thanks

Perhaps others have had better luck than me, but I've never successfully been able to contact them using the email address they post on their site.

I've given up.

Titan,

There are MULTIPLE Email addresses currently posted on the GOAL website. Each staff member's Email is posted along with a list of titles so that you can choose the right person to reach out to for whatever your issue is.

Realize that their phones almost never stop ringing in that office and it's easy to see why they don't have a lot of time to spend on Email, however I've always been able to get a response either via Email or phone . . . it sometimes takes a few days for them to get back to me, but I do hear from them.

Perhaps others have had better luck than me, but I've never successfully been able to contact them using the email address they post on their site.

I've given up.

All of my interactions with GOAL have been quite the opposite. They're a busy bunch ( 'cause the bunch isn't that big, and there's a LOT to do), but I've never felt ignored when I needed help or an answer.

Back
Top Bottom