• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how many round do you pack when conceal carry? [NOT GAY]

edc carry is a necessity these days. me: no less than 20 in gun with spares. autos: 2 highcap or 10 rd , 9 or less rd: 3 with a total of at least 20. revolvers 5 or 6 in chamber, 12 rounds in a belt loop with additional speed strips or loaders
Tell is where you live so we can not go there.

Long thread, I won't reread it all.

My concept is that I should carry as many rounds as my local PD.

They have LC Glocks and 3 extra mags. Count those up and it is fair for me to carry the same ammo load. So what's that? 18x4?

heh heh.... I still have a box of 45 in the truck and a P14 with 2 extra mags. Carry on, nothing to see here.

That looks like you strapped multiple packs of Black Cats to you. LOL. (Obviously not YOU. Unless your last name is Bucket.)

I'm a decent sized guy at 6'0" 250lbs, so I carry a G34 90% of the time. Dawson mag extensions. So 22+1 with a spare mag. If I'm wearing dress clothes than I switch to G19X using the 19rd mags. Both pistols work in the same holsters. A G34 Bladtech or Crossbread Supertuck for a G34 will also secure a G17, G19 and G19X, which really lowers the cost of accessories and makes our familes plate carriers and battle belts extremely flexible.

We stopped buying anything but Glocks to standarize and have interchangeability. Now all our carry and kit guns all accept the same mags.

Back
Top Bottom