• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many men own pink guns?

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date

Do you own a pink gun as a man?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 58 89.2%

• Total voters
I think that one is from the Lindsey Graham signature series collection?
b0236e5a92074752a3692f417d47a9b6_18.jpeg

Yup. Even pink ammo I made! This is my wife’s…..I swear
234265m2_ts.jpg

bought my wife the muddy girl pink camo 15-22 at the start of covid anticipating her early May birthday. shot it 3-4 times before she got to the range with it.

liked it so much i bought a black one in november (and paid $80.00 more:mad:)

does that count? i supported pink and black in the same year

Not pink but pretty close. I have a shield in the back of the safe. I color filled the slide with a bright red nail polish. I got carried away and painted the take down and slide release. Also filled the lines around the grip on the frame. I May shoot it again someday but not till I give it a bath in nail polish remover. Lol

Ruger SR-22, technically my wifes, but I bring it every range trip, a blast to shoot.
Same here. I actually saw it in one of Four Season emails years ago as a mothers day special because of the color so we went up to buy it. My wife calls it Rosie the Ruger.

I would buy a pink gun just to see the horrified looks on nearby shooters

Maybe I'll print one next week
If you are a good shot and compete, show up with a pink gun, let them laugh. Then win.

I am still planning on putting sights on the side of a Glock slide (for gangster purposes). Now I am thinking I will also paint it pink and have it engraved "NES Special".

What the f*ck happened to that gun?
I think it is that $400+ a gallon pigment mix that looks like surface of a soap bubble or gasoline on water somehow made into cerakote. I didn't think that type of metallic pigmentation could used in cerakote or powder coat type finishes.

I only saw paint like that before on motorcycles as a high gloss enamel.

If you are a good shot and compete, show up with a pink gun, let them laugh. Then win.

I am still planning on putting sights on the side of a Glock slide (for gangster purposes). Now I am thinking I will also paint it pink and have it engraved "NES Special".

image.png

I would buy a pink gun just to see the horrified looks on nearby shooters

Maybe I'll print one next week

We brought Mrs. Mountain's pink muddy girl camo AR to a couple of the Monadnock shoots. My kid, a high school senior and big football bubba, was standing in line with it when a 10-year-old walked by and looked at him with total disgust. [rofl]

That's your G22 you love long time, right?

I was about to suggest gun nuts, but since it's a .40 you'll be better finding a gun c**t (rhymes with split) though I had little luck with a Google image search on those terms. In terms of a product anyway.

Screenshot_2019-01-28-09-38-04~2.png

View attachment 480426
That group is a good ally. Nothing throws an anti like having a gay person in their grill about gun rights. For the record, I do support/follow that group.

That group is a good ally. Nothing throws an anti like having a gay person in their grill about gun rights. For the record, I do support/follow that group.
My daughter followed that group for a while but she stopped. I think it got too liberally political for her.

My daughter followed that group for a while but she stopped. I think it got too liberally political for her.
Yeah they clamped down on that. On the Facebook group there is a goal of no political bs. During the election they turned off comments all together.

[cheers]

Irish twins?
Here they are at my Dad's 90th Birthday Party today at the Village Pancake House. My Mom, Youngest Daughter, Son-in-law, my oldest Daughter, their two kids and my Dad. My oldest Grandson is 5-1/2 and my youngest Grandson turned 3 in March.

Attachments

• 20210508_221748.jpg
    20210508_221748.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 26
Technically yes I do own one.

My wife wanted a Beretta Neos so I bough her one, but in RI even lending a gun to someone while you are standing there requires them to pass a background check first. So it's hers, but I own it. I also got her a Ruger 10/22 with the pink stock, but she filled out all the paperwork for that one.

Here they are at my Dad's 90th Birthday Party today at the Village Pancake House. ...
Get that man some bacon!

... My Mom, Youngest Daughter, Son-in-law, my oldest Daughter, their two kids and my Dad. My oldest Grandson is 5-1/2 and my youngest Grandson turned 3 in March.
Bonus points to the grandkids for actually looking at the camera.
People stopped doing that once it no longer cost the photographer real money to buy real film.

Back
Top Bottom