• Start date

Do you own a pink gun as a man?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 58 89.2%

• Total voters
Do you, as a man, own a pink gun?

You should have put "no, but the color would not necessarily stop me from buying it" option.

There's already a pic around here somewhere holding someone's pink camo AR, so the notion of man card was burned a long time ago.

That aside I'd vastly prefer something purple.

You should have put "no, but the color would not necessarily stop me from buying it" option.

There's already a pic around here somewhere holding someone's pink camo AR, so the notion of man card was burned a long time ago.

The idea for this thread came up when I saw a ridiculously priced subcompact pistol in the classifieds... in robin's egg blue. I found the color + price amusing.

I had to answer No, but I’d buy one for the right price.
I can’t help but think of the line from My Cousin Vinny.
“ Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f***in bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f*** what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?”

Change pants and deer, to pink gun and anything, really.

9mm-pistol-coated-using-pink-sherbet-polar-blue-and-robins-egg-blue-1.jpg

🤑

Ultimate NES pistol: a pink Shield in .40 [laugh]
What colors do Apex triggers come in?

Then I'm putting this on a polymered out AK
PINK-ZEBRA.jpg
Pink Zebra/Blue Steel.

Think of the carbon footprint.

52zc2l.jpg

Its a CZ Shadow variant I think.
CZ104240741EJMFASXDN.jpg

If I lived in Florida or some place tropical this might be neat with a few tweaks.
It would need some teal accents for Florida.

Back
Top Bottom