• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many former Target Sports primers?

I'm one of those border line hoarders and I bought a ridiculous ammount of components when I first got into reloading so I haven't been in the market for years. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I needed ammo.
I hate the thought of paying retail let alone what's going on now.
I think I'd probably hold off and indulge in one of my other hobbies until the dust settles.
I

I guess if I was not saving my info (CC, addresses) or running on a dial up on a 1990s computer or otherwise totally retarded computer illiterate boomer I might have problems. But, paying the smallest amount of attention to my texts when they come in, I get plenty of ammo.

Since I am married to a boomer and only 3 months from the line for being a boomer, I have no problems throwing the term around at will. Deal with it.
I can accept your using “boomer” but I take umbrage with the implication that we boomers are computer illiterate. The first job I had was as a 2nd shift computer operator on a punch card based IBM 360/20 when I was 16. I spent the entire 48 years of my career in the computer industry, at the end in network based backup services and virtual desktop provisioning for business continuity purposes. My kids still come to me to solve their PC issues. So there😁.

I can accept your using “boomer” but I take umbrage with the implication that we boomers are computer illiterate. The first job I had was as a 2nd shift computer operator on a punch card based IBM 360/20 when I was 16. I spent the entire 48 years of my career in the computer industry, at the end in network based backup services and virtual desktop provisioning for business continuity purposes. My kids still come to me to solve their PC issues. So there😁.
We are the exception. I am still in the industry and the only household in my kids circle of friends where the parent was actually in control of the computer infrastructure. But that is not typical by any stretch...

Not all boomers are computer illiterate but it is an appreciable portion of the population

I did not renew when I expired in Feb but I will join again once ammo is available. I save more then the 100 it cost in shipping in normal times.
This. I won't buy ammo until things get off of full retard, and found that this was going to go on for a long time and cancelled when my time was up last October.

I'm better finding smaller volume at non idiot pricing and just picking up what I can. Besides, I planned for this and bought heavy 2nd and 3rd Trump years.

I bought prime late 2019 stocked up on ammo through early 2020. I did bu a good amount of non ammo items from TSUSA.
I did not bother to re up prime because I know going forward 2021 im not buying anyrhing

Back
Top Bottom