How Long to receive C&R ?

I just hit the 8 week mark today and had a little time so i decided to call and check on the status and was told they're running 60-90 days right now. But that's not the interesting part...even though they charged my card on 2/8 they said they didn't recieve my applicaiton until 2/12. The guy I spoke with confirmed it's not possible for them to charge my card before they recieve the application, but insisted his system was correct. oh well, either way, i'm still waiting on mine. [sad]

Was waiting 2 months until I got a letter Friday saying i forgot to put my SSN on a part of the application i sent the requested info back Sat I hope it doesn't delay things more

I just hit the 8 week mark today and had a little time so i decided to call and check on the status and was told they're running 60-90 days right now. But that's not the interesting part...even though they charged my card on 2/8 they said they didn't recieve my applicaiton until 2/12. The guy I spoke with confirmed it's not possible for them to charge my card before they recieve the application, but insisted his system was correct. oh well, either way, i'm still waiting on mine. [sad]

Got mine two days ago...my wife put into the wrong stack of papers.

Back
Top Bottom