How Long to receive C&R ?

SalemCat

Banned
For me 5 weeks, 5 days.

Credit Card charged Feb 2, 2013.

C&R arrived today, Mar 14, 2013.

Odd, at the bottom of the C&R is a Credit Card sized Federal Firearms License Information Card. Should I cut this out, laminate it, and carry it ?

Also, no Information Package yet. Will post when it arrives.

Last edited:
For me 5 weeks, 5 days.

Odd, at the bottom of the C&R is a Credit Card sized Federal Firearms License Information Card. Should I cut this out, laminate it, and carry it ?

We must have been in the same stack of paper - my CC charged 2/2 and C&R arrived today as well.
Faster than I expected.

Congrats!

We must have been in the same stack of paper - my CC charged 2/2 and C&R arrived today as well.
Faster than I expected.

Congrats!

My piece of paper must have laid right beside your piece of paper day and night for weeks.

Who was on top ? Who was on the bottom ?

Kind of creeps me out either way.

Just kiddin ! Congrats !!

Yeah, some guy at Maryland Shooters just got his C&R yesterday. NINE WEEKS and THREE DAYS.

I was cryin' in my beer.

BTW, I'm going to concentrate most of my C&R talk there from now on. They rate C&R sellers, and are not afraid to talk about dealers, and don't get their C&R Threads closed or deleted.

Not sayin' that our Mods are doing anything they should not be doing. This is ASS-HAT-CHUSETTS !

Yeah, some guy at Maryland Shooters just got his C&R yesterday. NINE WEEKS and THREE DAYS.

I was cryin' in my beer.

BTW, I'm going to concentrate most of my C&R talk there from now on. They rate C&R sellers, and are not afraid to talk about dealers, and don't get their C&R Threads closed or deleted.

Not sayin' that our Mods are doing anything they should not be doing. This is ASS-HAT-CHUSETTS !

Yup! Glad it came your way, I just had another acquisition, posted today.

For me 5 weeks, 5 days.

Congrats...my CC was charged 2/8 so if your timeline holds I should have mine next wednesday.

I sent mine in two weeks ago, no charge yet. D;

That's odd...my CC was charged 4 days after I mailed mine. (Mailed Monday charged Friday)

For me 5 weeks, 5 days.

A local FFL told me that is only for your use and you cannot purchase a firearm on that. Eh recommended keeping a copy in the car as well as a trigger lock to facilitate any good finds.

A local FFL told me that is only for your use and you cannot purchase a firearm on that. Eh recommended keeping a copy in the car as well as a trigger lock to facilitate any good finds.

I keep multiple copies in all vehicles and I keep one online in case I'm traveling and need to print one out. Plus I keep some in my laptop bag for when I'm traveling.

I sent mine in two weeks ago, no charge yet. D;

I mailed application Jan 28th, 2013. ATF charged CC Feb 2nd.

So two weeks sounds slow to me.

- - - Updated - - -

either i sent mine in on feb 4th, or my cc was charged feb 4th.
i don't remember.

just kind of hoping / expecting mine any time now

Hopefully the 16th or 19th !

I keep multiple copies in all vehicles and I keep one online in case I'm traveling and need to print one out. Plus I keep some in my laptop bag for when I'm traveling.

That's a good idea.

It sounds like carrrying the card would be useless, and just bulk-up an already full wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the 16th or 19th !

it was in my mailbox thursday, but i didn't open mail until this morning
eusa_dance.gif

bye bye bank account [laugh]

CampRfflMedium_zps65c1ca0c.jpg

its is now 2 months from when they charged my card I called and they said it is now 60-90 days from when they charge you for you to get it now[crying]

I got my 4th renewal in my p.o. box 15 days after mailing it. So it must have been approved and processed in 9-10 days.

"Cannot purchase a firearm on that" OK [rofl]

wass so funny? I was referring to the little FFL Information Card in the lower left of the FFL license. It says right on it, "Not Valid for the Sale or Other Disposition of Firearms"

Back
Top Bottom